Reviews for Black Sun Rising, White Moon Soaring
Toukia chapter 4 . 6/8
I'll stop reading for a moment to say... I love chapter 4! Sweet! And cute! My golly. Okay, back to read chap 5 and the others. :3
372259 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
I loved arguementation, great joB! I think you should do more "when we were young" stories :) they are SO CUTE !

Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Excellent chapter, and wonderful way to end that series of ficlets. Can't wait for the next installment!
Asasininja4827 chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Actually, going by your logic, that would mean Byakuya was never born in SS. Seriously consider this, Shinigami can have children (Isshin and Masaki), also, if Byakuya wasn't born into the nobility, he couldn't be the Kuchiki head, then the only alternative was for him to die and be accepted/adopted into nobility, but then the Kuchikis would treat him with scorn too. I see some realism into this piece, but not a lot.

Also based on my perspective, I would believe that Ichigo would more or less confess first, but that's just me.

Anyways good work.

CHeers
allylalina chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
An update! Yeay..its been awhile.. Where have u been? Anyway.. A beautiful ending to that installment.. Not as happy as it should be..but that again..it's good that they are not separating.. I like to imagine rukia being able to bare a child.. Being a mother when they finally decide to get married..they will be one heck of a parents..besides..ichi's dad was a shinigami..he got married..he had kids..three of them.. So nothing is that impossibe.. Right? Haha..And ichigo would be a jerk ass if he were to leave rukia just like that.. After all they've been through.. So thank you for not making him that.. And thanx for the update.. Heee D hope to read more from u soon..take care..
Scarlette Smith chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Yay you updated. - claps hands - I LOVED the conclusion. Update soon!

~KH~

P. S merry Xmas!
Outer space-alien XV chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
So cute! :3

Update ASAP!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
haha! I found myself laughing an Renji's lieutenant, poor thing! Haha. And crazy Captain Zaraki! Spot on!

Aw Rukia's such a good person. And Ichigo's just... being Ichigo, haha. I must say, I do love Byakuya, and I'm not even sure why. I think after his fight in Hueco Mundo to protect Rukia, he's grown on me. So even if the stick up his ass is a mile long, I gotta love seeing him.

Good job :)
SomethingInTheWater chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Aw :( It's one of those cute and silly to sad and reflective stories... But good work on it, haha. It was one I could see in the back of my head and I read it, just like an episode. I liked it!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
No IchiRuki babies? :(

Aww this is actually pretty upsetting, and I'm not going to lie, I could definitely feel what Ichigo must've felt after hearing that. And poor Rukia! I don't know, this was just a cute scene as it was a downer (but a well-written downer makes a good story!)

Good job, and as always, (which you've been very good about!) keep them coming!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Aw :D! Yay! I love picnics! Haha!

But really, this is just sooo Ichigo. I love engagement scenes! And of course Rukia would be thinking of a motive, I can just see that happening. Silly girl. It was really cute, and very believable :) Good job!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Baha! You had me here for a while. I really like the idea of this, I haven't seen it before, so kudos to you! It was funny but also kind of awesome. I just really loved this- not that I haven't ever NOT loved something of yours. Nice work!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
I'm not sure why, but "dreams don't make you wake up in the middle of the night," was a really cool line for me. I couldn't tell you why, haha, but I like it. I also love dream sequence stuff, so you totally got me on this one, haha. Although it was pretty sad, it always kind of has that comforting ending. Nice job :) I liked it a lot!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Aw, so as I said, this this just so cute. I can see Rukia as a little kid acting just this way. She's just too cute and way in character. And even the glimpse so far of Ichigo is spot on- also, I wanted to say this in my other review, but I really like your umbrella idea!
SomethingInTheWater chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Where have I been?

Dang! I have catching up to do, so I'm going to do this backwards.

Okay, so I loveee this little story within your story :D Little Rukia and Ichigo are so adorable! And I always love seeing Hisana! Nice job :D I looove it!