Reviews for Thirteen Coins
shannon30033 chapter 10 . 11/3
This story has me so engaged, that I can't wait to click on the next chapter, not here I go, this story is awesome! Now, that is all I can spare the time to say...I must go on to the next chapter. Ahhhhhhh!
ateam123 chapter 19 . 10/31
Oh wow, that was amazing! !
babesrus2 chapter 19 . 7/4
I can't even count how many times I've returned to read and re-read this story. Kudos to both of you for a beautiful story. Hope to see you co-write another.
StubbornPansy chapter 19 . 6/10
This is a very touching ending and they both are TOTALLY happy and still have the newness to enjoy their blending.

Excellent writing
StubbornPansy chapter 17 . 6/10
who could ever regret being loved by Ranger with all his moves?
StubbornPansy chapter 16 . 6/10
As usual excellent writing and give us insight into the preparations!
StubbornPansy chapter 15 . 6/10
The Merry Men are experts at creative usage of items for them needs.

Excellent writing
StubbornPansy chapter 14 . 6/10
Talk about spur of the moment decisions.

There is no Morelli to go back to, but has he really thought this through?
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 6/10
Ranger's version of "secrets" are constantly causing Stephanie emotional harm. Why can't Ranger see that?

It is hard to trust a man who doesn't trust you but demands total compliance.
StubbornPansy chapter 12 . 6/10
I am amazed when people can write about places they have never been

Your visions are excellent.
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 6/10
Stephanie is learning a lot from Ranger and his men. She is building her self confidence in her abilities.

Excellent writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 6/10
When you can't trust Ranger to be in "control" of things you have a dangerous situation!

Great writing!
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 6/10
Excellent emotional reflections and finding the root cause of Ranger's reluctance to commit to Stephanie.

Thank you.
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 6/10
Hmm...thank god the Merry Men are loyal to Ranger or they just might try to steal her away from him.

Great emotional writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 6/10
This love triangle must be hard to write since most of us only love one man at a time.

I like the way you handled it and Ranger's reactions to it.