Reviews for Thirteen Coins
ladylibra73 chapter 8 . 6/17
This is such a wonderful story. I'm reading it again for the fifth time. In Ranger's POV, I have the tune Lonely Shepard by Zamfir in my head in that part. The tune fits that part of the story.

Kim
Sassysaint chapter 19 . 5/12
Excellent story!
donnap chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Great story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfiction stories! Loved it!
lostaloneNY chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
Need more! A sequel a new fic anything just need more, this was so friggin amazing!
melyons chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
Great job ladies.
melyons chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
I was shocked at Ranger shaking her. Not acceptable in my books. For any reason. I read the reviews wondering if anyone else mentioned it. I see I am alone. No matter, I enjoyed the reviews. I am with Margaret. Ranger is a douche. The story is however absolutely amazing. Hard to believe 2 different people are writing. It is seamless.
melyons chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Ranger needs counseling.
melyons chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Ranger sure knows how to mess with a girl's head. Telling her there is someone important in his life, then telling her he hasn't been with anyone except her. Yeesh.
shannon30033 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
This story has me so engaged, that I can't wait to click on the next chapter, not review...so here I go, this story is awesome! Now, that is all I can spare the time to say...I must go on to the next chapter. Ahhhhhhh!
ateam123 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
Oh wow, that was amazing! !
babesrus2 chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
I can't even count how many times I've returned to read and re-read this story. Kudos to both of you for a beautiful story. Hope to see you co-write another.
StubbornPansy chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
This is a very touching ending and they both are TOTALLY happy and still have the newness to enjoy their blending.

Excellent writing
StubbornPansy chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
who could ever regret being loved by Ranger with all his moves?
StubbornPansy chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
As usual excellent writing and give us insight into the preparations!