Reviews for Thirteen Coins
aruvqan chapter 19 . 5/23
Nice work, very good collaboration!
WizardsWoman chapter 19 . 5/12
Great story. I enjoyed it beginning to end.
Princess Nixie chapter 1 . 3/15
Just wanted to say, thanks for a great story. I'm a fan of the writings of both of you and I think you did a great job combining. Lol, I just noticed this was written back in 2011 so I guess I'm a little late to the party. Don't know how I missed this one, but I'm glad I eventually found it. Best to you both.
56 olds chapter 19 . 2/28
Second or third time through this wonderful story. Love it even more now
Quality Fan chapter 19 . 2/16
:-)
the newest daughter chapter 11 . 2/10
Oh shit I would not want to be Ranger when she gets him
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 2/9
This chapter was hatd to read because the advice given in it felt like lt was talking to me directly. As hard as it is I'm also learning how to take those walls down and move on and that includes forgiving myself. Thank you
the newest daughter chapter 6 . 2/9
I never thought he would admit to either loving her or feeling lost. I am glad he went there where he can heal and get the help he needs. Maybe it will help Steph too.
Mackiecam chapter 6 . 2/3
I am really enjoying this story. I especially like the depth of characters you have. I'm just finishing chapter seven and can't wait to read the rest tomorrow.
Mackiecam chapter 1 . 2/3
Oooh. Wonder why Ranger was there and Morelli's involvement?
carrotmusic chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
What a wonderful, imaginative story! I enjoyed it as much this second time as I did the first. Thanks for sharing.
Hello23kitty chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Great story I really enjoyed this. You both have a great storytelling ability. thank you for sharing it with us.
Snotoy chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Loved the story, hope you write more.
Daffybduck chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Well, I can tell you that it has been a privilege reading your story and to let you know that I loved it! Thank you!
RangersBabeGirl chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Great story so far! Wish you two would team up and write more!
Loved seeing Notre Dame written about in this story. It's located here in my hometown. :)