Reviews for Unbreakable Togetherness
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
LOVE IT!
Zikare chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Good story, although the jump from just found out they're pregnant after a one night stand to being all lovey dovey was a bit fast...
poario chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I absolutely loved this! The sheer coincidence of them both having appointments at the same time just makes it seem like fate. I love how the rivalry between them eventually boils down to a passionate one night stand, and now they're stuck with each other. I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Your drarry are perfect and so in character.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! _ please keep updating! _
phoenixgirl26 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Bloody great story, both pregnant at the same time, outrageous.
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I laughed too. I loved the two pregnant, a lot of fun.

It will be crazy to tell others.

kisses
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I was never a big fan of Mpreg but this is one of the few stories I've found that make it seem believable. Loved it!
CodeRomance chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Good story though I wish it was longer! lol Also, I want to respond to that one person who said that 41 is too old to have kids. Well, first off I think what they have to realize is that this is Harry Potter universe we are talking about...magic makes people live longer. I mean look at Dumbledore, he lived to be well into his hundreds. The way I see it (as the healer said too) is that for witches and wizards 41 is a prime age to have children because they can live so long. So in our world sure 41 might be kind of old (or at least certainly dangerous anyway) to have kids but not in the magical world of Harry Potter. But that's just my opinion.

Either way great story! :)
PuffMonsta chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Now, I usually detest Mpreg fan fictions. In fact I out right hate them. I hate it when you turn my characters into girls, because along with the pregnancy comes female emotions and shit. But this one was really nice. I loved it! It was funny and I really like how you were able to keep their personalities in sync with the ones in the actual book. Short story it was really good please keep writing.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great story, wasn't expecting that. Though I do have a small complaint, the doctor and Harry both said 41 is too hold to have children? well that's wrong. I'd say 50 or 60 not 41. Sure, I wouldn't want to wait that long to have children but still it's not that old.
ann chapter 1 . 11/8/2011