Reviews for Left To Die
avieryfriend chapter 10 . 9/9
I figured Danny was being coerced and somebody was forcing him to do this! Please update soon. I hope you finish the story because it is so good!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 5/26
Maybe this is somehow connected back to Jersey. Or he is helping someone here in Hawaii.

Danny is being set up and made to do all ,of this? Wonder if someone was threatened. Poor Danny he such a good cop that all of this point to him going bad as a cop. And now he is in bad shape at the hospital can't defend himself against the evidence.
stefrosacarnevale chapter 10 . 5/25
Another wonderful chapter update
Understandable Q chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
It's really good but are you done? It's been a little over four months since you last added to this story. It's ok if you are done with it, it's completely your decision but some notification would be nice. I would encourage you to continue with this story... If you want to of course. Once again, completely your decision.
loveRnB chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
add soon please I can't wait to found what happen next
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Wow, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to set Danny up. Really makes me wonder what the big picture is. Danny really needs to make it through this to set things straight.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
oh dear! hoping that danny will be ok! :(
Phoebe Miller chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Awesome to see another chapter. Looking forward to more.
Topazicatzbeth chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Good to see another chapter. But it's not looking good for danny medically or legally. Someone has to be setting him up, Danny's a good cop
KomodoQueen chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Oh dear Lord - more suspense ... I may well combust!
Still loving the story and desperate for more :)
Rainey chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Someone is really going to great lengths to frame Danny. Can't wait for the next chapter.
storyfan101 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
I want to believe that Hopu is actually an undercover and he and Danny have been working together to bring down the's easier to believe then Danny being bad.
avieryfriend chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Well we know Danny isn't a dirty cop, so what's going on? Was he working undercover of trying to set somebody up? now I have to wait to find out! Lol, thanks for the chapter; can't wait for the next one!
TMVH50 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Well, things are not looking very good for Danny. But we all know he would never become a dirty cop. So what the heck is happening? I hope he wakes up soon and can shed some light on the suspicious evidence.
avieryfriend chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Gosh I hope you update soon. This story is really good and has me on pins and needles trying to figure out what happened and how! Please soon? :-)