Reviews for Left To Die
Margomls chapter 1 . 9/4
Hi
I want to send a gentle nudge and hope you are still planning to finish this story! What has DANNY gotten into ? Please finish it soon.
Margomls chapter 7 . 8/6
This is a good story hopefully it will be finished. Please!

ItsJustJade chapter 10 . 5/20
I'm hooked...now I just need the ending
Lunary chapter 10 . 2/4
Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope Danno makes it and they can prove his inocence.

Regards,
Lunary
Margomls chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Please please finish this story! It is so good what has DANNY gotten mixed up with ?
Cubit2 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Just found this story. I really hope you continue with it. Someone is coercing Danny and setting him up. His injuries are bad enough. He doesn't need that, too.
avieryfriend chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
I figured Danny was being coerced and somebody was forcing him to do this! Please update soon. I hope you finish the story because it is so good!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Maybe this is somehow connected back to Jersey. Or he is helping someone here in Hawaii.

Danny is being set up and made to do all ,of this? Wonder if someone was threatened. Poor Danny he such a good cop that all of this point to him going bad as a cop. And now he is in bad shape at the hospital can't defend himself against the evidence.
stefrosacarnevale chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Another wonderful chapter update
Understandable Q chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
It's really good but are you done? It's been a little over four months since you last added to this story. It's ok if you are done with it, it's completely your decision but some notification would be nice. I would encourage you to continue with this story... If you want to of course. Once again, completely your decision.
loveRnB chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
add soon please I can't wait to found what happen next
storyfan101 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Wow, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to set Danny up. Really makes me wonder what the big picture is. Danny really needs to make it through this to set things straight.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
oh dear! hoping that danny will be ok! :(
Phoebe Miller chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Awesome to see another chapter. Looking forward to more.
Topazicatzbeth chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Good to see another chapter. But it's not looking good for danny medically or legally. Someone has to be setting him up, Danny's a good cop