Reviews for Future Imperfect
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I simultaneously love this story and am saddened by this story. Poor Scoobies, especially Willow. It's realistic for the lifestyle they'd chosen, but still sad.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Ok, so the music may not be necessary, the twins are pretty creepy on their own.

You do an excellent job of painting a picture of Shannys' life. Lonely and transient, no stability. Just bleak. You also show a really plausible outcome. Buffy and Spike treated their daughter like a little adult it seems from a young age, "Shanny's so good and quiet". It was not intentional, but Shanny did come third because she was so quiet and good. It makes you feel like you don't have to worry about her, like she is far more capable than she actually was.

I could go on and on, but I will just say wow. I don't know how much more I am going to be able to read in one sitting because I am multi tasking as it is, but I am enjoying.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Given the right musical backing, the scene where Billy joins his sister and B/S in their conversation about witches could have read as scary creepy. Like children of the corn.

Awwwww, poor Shanny. The scene where she followed her parents on patroll was pretty heartbreaking. Looked at through B/S I could see where they were coming from, so I don't hate them for it, but man did they screw up raising their child.

I do really love your depiction of B/S's life together though. It seems mostly contented, even through battles and whatnot.

Great story so far.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ooooooo, This is an interesting scenario. I think I may have read most of this about a year ago. Angel can go out in the sun I think, but doesn't age.

Anyway, good intro.
RedHead023 chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Thoroughly enjoying this story, I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Val Hanscom chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Really enjoying the story. Hoping for an update soon!
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
hhmmm very interesting update, excellent point about the double standard with Buffy and Spike
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
So happy to see update here. I really do love this story and I'm wondering how the hell those poor kids are going to get home. Hopefully the plan will work.
yuiop chapter 17 . 4/14/2012