Reviews for Future Imperfect
yuiop chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
yuiop chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
cosmiclove chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
Uptade soon!

I am very impressed with your piece of work! This fic is a

kind of itself and I love it!

I like how you portrait all figures and how they developed

all those years!

Angel as the grandfather! How annoying and entertaining,

and Giles is back, that is cool!
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
damn in this one I really hate Angel and feel for Spike. Is it bad that I want to kick Angel in the nuts?
waddiwasiwitch chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Oh wow. Great chapter. Spike got there just in time but I imagine this is going to cause a chasm between them if they don't discuss this. There was a touching little moment there between Shanny and Buffy. That was lovely to see - finally. Looking forward to more.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Angel still trying to worm his way in to Buffy's life (and bed). I think Shanny is finally understanding just how much her parents (or at least Buffy) loves her.
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
Damn but Spike really does understand Buffy. If dead Slayers have her grandbabies then the only way to protect her babies is to become a dead slayer. Funny the more I read the more I think it truly is Spike who deserved the full measure of the Shansu after all he chose to earn his soul and chose to fight for Buffy and the gang Before he had a soul. Yes it started out as a matter of necessity, but from Glory on and even a little before that it was an active choice on his part and NOT something Forced upon him do to a Gypsy CURSE. Does he like to cause mischief? Sure, but in the end he's by your side in a fight instead of just providing vague intell and letting you deal with it while he watches.
Sweet-T3 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Ima KILL Buffy! Lord have mercy for poor old Spike's sake! I think my stomach twisted in knots right long with Spikes when he read that note! The worst part of it all is Shanny's attitude. I would think after becoming a mother herself that she would realize that Buffy loves her and the Grandkids and would do anything for them including give her life. Really not liking Shanny AT ALL! Story is good so far, but it's taking too long to get to the conclusion. I like your stories, with this ring is a favorite but I'm not one to get into cliff hangers that linger. Hopefully there are frequent updates otherwise I tend to wander off into other tics and get lost.
HachimansKitsune chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
ohhh...please continue this story! :))
waddiwasiwitch chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
Oh Buffy... She's rushing out to sacrifice herself as usual. Oh looking forward to more.
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Wow Willow and Giles ... self involved much? Interesting concept Spike, but then again he's always been one to see above and beyond.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
I think Spike is right. It's always the quiet one's you have to watch out for. Was so excited when I saw this was updated.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
What happened to the slayers? Please update sooon
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Powerful moment when Joyce decides she'd rather be with the Slayers than her own family and I firmly believe that Angel's behavior played a part in this whole mess.

I've also been wondering if perhaps instead of her magic and abilities drawing them to her if it's her pain that was crying out to them. All these slayers through time have experienced the absolute devastation, pain and isolation of being forced to be alone and now here is this child who comes from their line and she's going through what they did on an even greater level. Could this be their way of protecting someone they can all consider a daughter in one aspect or another?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »