Reviews for Future Imperfect
waddiwasiwitch chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Evil, evil cliffhanger. Oh my god you're so evil. Marvelous chapter. You write this dsyfunctonal family so effortlessly. You make my heart ache over and over again for them. But then it makes so much sense considering the genes involved - all this misunderstanding and temper and hurt. It's just so them. Dunno if any of this review makes sense, but I'm tired and should be asleep instead of reading fic. lol
ginar369 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Okay granted talking things out in the middle of a crisis probably isn't the ideal time. But good lord those people need to talk to each other. Everyone only hears what they want to hear not the actual words or meaning behind them.
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
The thing that I keep hearing through this whole story is the running theme that there is no such thing as a free meal and you never get something for nothing. While Spike and Buffy clearly worked and struggled for all the aspects of their aspects of the Shanshu Angel doesn't seem to have done much more that enjoy his and as a result now it seems like his grandchildren have to pay for his spoiled overindulgence what does that say about who the true champion for the Light really is?
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
Is Shanny really just a normal human? I mean besides being the the daughter of Spuffy? Or was Shanny dormant so that Joyce could be a super-being?
ginar369 chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I think they want Joyce, not Shanny. Maybe Joyce should put Buffy, Shanny and Spike in the bubble and let them hash things out!

Someone needs to gag Angel before he says the wrong thing. It isn't his place to tell the kids about Connor.
MMWillow13 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
WOW, knew the first slayer would make her presence known to Buffy sooner or later. I love the ring Buffy has always carried with her and the realization that Shanny made.
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Wow the only one without insecurities is Angel and he's sadly getting on my nerves all the others wear their hearts on their sleeves and they aren't even aware of it
micmoc chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Nice chapter. I just love the way you are weaving the plot. very rihly layeteref. So imaginative and interesting:-) cheers!
ginar369 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Did Shanny just have an epiphany? That maybe her parents really did love her and sent her away for her safety because they loved her?

Was that the First Slayer that Joyce has been seeing?

Okay while I understand that Spike felt like second choice to Angel, but after all this time he needs to let it go. He has the girl and if and or when he looses the girl he should just enjoy their life together.
Micmoc chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Oh, you had me crying there. I can feel spike's pain huh. Buffy is so sweet, the way she loves spike now - she has really matured. I just love Buffy and spike! Nice chapter. Thanks.
thetvgeneral chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Oh yes still enjoying this story. Come back soon!
ginar369 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Buffy better do something damn quick to show Spike how she feels, or she will lose him. The way Spike thinks, those grandkids belong to Buffy and Angel.

Of course Angel will tell the kids. After all it is always about him. Poor Shanny thinking Angel will take her feelings into consideration. Ha! He does what he wants when he wants.
MMWillow13 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
So very much like her parents. In a way their daughter reminds me of Buffy after she came back from Heaven, closed off, hurt, and stubbornly refusing to ask for the help she needed.
micmoc chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
And the plot continues to thicken... I just love billy and joyce is something else. Shanny on the other hand totally misunderstamd her parents. Tnx for updating:-)
ginar369 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Oh crap on so many levels.

Buffy and her daughter really need a talk fest, with lots of crying and ice cream. Then Shanny needs a heart to heart with Spike.

Joyce is worse than Willow! Now she's bringing them into the bubble too? Holy crap!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »