Reviews for Future Imperfect
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Oh this story just hurts my heart. So there's a plan at last and the cat is out of the bag about Connor. Looking forward to more..
ginar369 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Well that went well. Wait until she finds out Connor is Angel's son. It's going to get ugly!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Oh my gosh. How are the twins gonna get out of this one?
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Oh now why do I think this will be the moment when Shanny comes into her powers? This is a very captivating story.
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
wow this could be very bad and all Hell is about to break loose
ginar369 chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Yup, this isn't going to go well. Spike has always been insecure when it comes to Buffy and Angel. The kids are terrified and now so is Shanny. She is going to have to tell her husband. This is definitely going to get worse before it gets any better.
jmoran319 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the Angel and twins interaction
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Oh consider me hooked. This story really tugs at the heartstrings. And the reveal at the end of chapter 6 totally wasn't expecting that. I thought it might be somebody we knew but Connor never crossed my mind. I really love the premise and the plot. Shanny has had to the exact same thing that Buffy and Spike did all those years ago. Maybe that will help her understand them better and forgive them. There has been so much misunderstanding among them. I love Joyce and Billy. Great choice for the names. Those kids are adorable and going to cause much trouble. My mind is boggled with all the possiblilties of this story. Looking forward to more.
MMWillow13 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Interesting use of String Theory, I love seeing the concept of everything being connected and is only separated by varying degrees used well. The idea that Spike, Buffy, Angel, and Darla are all connected in ways they never anticipated is incredibly interesting. The development of Joyce and Billy is very interesting to read, now with the appearance of Angel on the scene things may really get combustible. Just wait until Shanny discovers that not only are her children a true gift, but that she is more connected to the supernatural world than she ever fathomed. The only concept I find hard to swallow from the story is the idea that the Rosenbergs were entrusted with Shanny at all, because according to the history of the show they were extremely neglectful parents at best and at worst used their daughter as more of a tool, social experiment, pretty picture for their dust jackets, or trained monkey they could parade around to further their own careers. That being said though everyone is allowed to rewrite history as they write so while the concept was a bit to swallow it seems to work for your story. I love the idea of the split Shanshu between Angel and Spike it's a very bold choice, but it seems to work well for your story.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Anyone taking bets on how long it will take Spike to hit Angel? I'm thinking 10 minutes. I mean let's face it, when Spike finds out that Connor is the twins father it's going to get bad. Connor was at least 18 when the L.A. apocalypse happened so by time Shanny was 15 that made Connor around 33 or 35 Gross! So if Spike can't punch Connor Angel is the next best thing.
micmoc chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Uh oh...what a twist!
ginar369 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Holy Sh!t. I never saw that coming! Conner is the dad? Oh I can hear Spike now, the cursing, the yelling. Angel's son defiled his daughter. OMG
Caylee chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
So, Connor is the twins' daddy? Very awesome. What kind of offspring does the son of two vampires who grew up in a hell dimension and the daughter of a Slayer and a vampire produce? Can't wait to see where you take this!
ginar369 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
They seriously need to sit down with their daughter and grandkids and hash this cr p out!

See what happens when you have sex before your ready!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Now there's a twist? Who was Shanny knocking boots with? Those kids need to start trusting Grandma and Grandpa.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »