Reviews for Five Times Sherlock Had Coffee
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 5/8
Thank you for the lovely story! What a cute and clever way to sneak the idea into Sherlock's mind ;-)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Good job with all of the emotions shown here.
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Sweet. And for a character who does almost nothing and says almost nothing (maybe that's the point), your barista is very believable.
mamika chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
the story was great! had to watch the video too ;)
Especially nice was the barista and their I will if you will-deal. It made Sherlock so much more kind and good. he really was a great man in this one.
the poor killed muffin was a nice touch too ;) and the night when he had tried to "plug in" I laughed at that.
it was fun and great fic with nice nice interactions between Sherlock and others. I really liked Sherlock in this one :D
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
*tries not to revel in the cuteness* ... *fails miserably*
MrsWho chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Hello! My name is Tanya. I'm from one of the biggest russian Sherlock's fandom. In summer it will celebrate the 5 year anniversary. I would like to translate your work for our little holiday becouse not so many of our followers can read original works. Would you give me your permission for this? Thank you in any case.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Awwww! And I liked the side story with the barista. XD
louisesnape chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Love it
odea nigthingale chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
it's wonderfull I'll so want read english better than that for could understand everything! but it's enougth for say you thank thank...a lot of thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I feel for the barista.
Scratch that. I understand this situation. Wow.
Well, everyone seemed in-character, and this was pretty well-written. I...have no words.
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
omfggggg its soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 333 and everything gahhh omfgofmgafgkfgkfgjrvc i just cant this is also a rally nice story and the german couple and the sherlockxjohn omg they're so cute hhee keke i just cant *squeals* mwa many kisses for writing another masterpiece 3 also, the links-the chiense ones the chinese translations i couldn't read it because apparently you need an account for it i dont exactly want to make an account just to read a story... D: please publish it on another website maybe? /shrug dance/ anyways, have a nice day! and a i loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Arpho chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was fantastic! You did a great job keeping them in character.
Copgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Thanks for the Link of the above mentioned video. It put a huge smile on my face too. Oh, and I like this story too, obviously. :-)
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Aww, this was so cute .
Stevi Re chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really think this is quite brilliant