Reviews for Five Times Sherlock Had Coffee
Awwww! And I liked the side story with the barista. XD
louisesnape chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Love it
odea nigthingale chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
it's wonderfull I'll so want read english better than that for could understand everything! but it's enougth for say you thank thank...a lot of thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I feel for the barista.
Scratch that. I understand this situation. Wow.
Well, everyone seemed in-character, and this was pretty well-written. I...have no words.
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
omfggggg its soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 333 and everything gahhh omfgofmgafgkfgkfgjrvc i just cant this is also a rally nice story and the german couple and the sherlockxjohn omg they're so cute hhee keke i just cant *squeals* mwa many kisses for writing another masterpiece 3 also, the links-the chiense ones the chinese translations i couldn't read it because apparently you need an account for it i dont exactly want to make an account just to read a story... D: please publish it on another website maybe? /shrug dance/ anyways, have a nice day! and a i loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Arpho chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was fantastic! You did a great job keeping them in character.
Copgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Thanks for the Link of the above mentioned video. It put a huge smile on my face too. Oh, and I like this story too, obviously. :-)
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Aww, this was so cute .
Stevi Re chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really think this is quite brilliant
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So sweet! I love a happy Johnlock story, and other people being happy is a bonus too! I never really thought of Germany as romantic before you know... But I guess it is!
Meereedith chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Love it! So nice and well-written!
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved the I will of you will. It was hilarious, and everyone won. :D
LozzaBlueBell x chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I loved this one too. Lol. Same as always. I loved the agreement between the barista (was it?) and sherlock... it was almost like his case was to get them together and i just loved how it ended XD so... ye. same as always. thanks for publishing this x
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Excellent use of these two! Loved the progression and the use of another 'couple' to help speed it along, as well as all the awkwardness. Sherlock's confusion and final relenting and John's sayng about experimenting were really good parts too.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm feeling all gooey and melty after reading this.