Reviews for The Princess and her Sword
Tobilas chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Y'know, I'm seeing one glaring issue with this story, since the last time I read it...

... There's no updates. Where are the updates? WHERE ARE THEY?! ./table flip

But I digress, the table flipping rant is over and done with. I'm glad to see that you did alot of explanations this chapter, including finally ending your trollish reign and refusing to completely admit if Gaston was alive or not. D: Also, the description of the Luminous arc 2 final battle was... ... Well, rather hilarious when you put it into terms like that. xD Perhaps (on the off chance you do continue writing this story), try doing "(R)" and "(E)" when Roland and Elena have a discussion like that (in Italics). If it doesn't feel right, then by all means, completely disregard that suggestion. 'Tis just a thought, as for ease of readers (Trust me, I know some people that NEED to see names, otherwise... well, they have no idea who's talking. It's rather easy to tell who's talking though, between the differences in personality I think. Might be just me.)

Cheers on another damn good chapter though,

Tobilas Dawnseeker
Tobilas chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Well done, madam. Tying in a short story (rather, a challenge for yourself) into this was very well done. Anyone who's read Requiem Aeternam should know exactly where it ties into (*Hint*: It involves Roland talking about something). Though, I must say, you shocked me twice; once when you killed Sophia, and twice when you revealed that this Roland was no longer the Master. Next thing you know, your spontaniously going to find a way to bring Mattias back to life.

I would say i'm surprised about Gaston being alive, but... I'll be honest. You can't kill the Iron Wall. It's just impossible. And please. PLEASE. PLEEEEEEASE. Don't prove me wrong. XD And thanks for the shout-out. You didn't have to, haha, but thank you all the same.

Once again, it was a pleasure to read (and review) your short story (that's turning out quite nicely, actually).

Tobilas Dawnseeker
Tobilas chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Well, well. This is definately a nice addition. Re-writing the first chapter from Elena's point of view was actually a stroke of genius, and it allows readers to see understand how bored the princess was during the ceremony, haha. And it's nice to see that she just got... flustered (I guess we could describe it as that...) talking to him.

I do apologize for initially comparing her to Karen. I jumped the gun on that (considering how in the first chapter, character personalities are never fully developed...) and I kind of regret saying that now. xD

Keep up the good work though, seriously. Each of the 3 chapters (according to Fanfiction) so far are all really compelling, and make me want to keep reading.

... Or maybe it's the fact that your trolling me, by not revealing gaston's fate! That's a pretty good reason to keep reading, haha.
lightningrook chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
You're really good at writing in first person. :) Hope you update soon, I like this story. (Understatement: I love it!)
Tobilas chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The princess so far kind of reminds me of Karen, interms of she gets angry easily with Roland...

I shed manly tears, however, realizing one of my favorite characters (Gaston) may have died. The world is now without an Iron Wall. :(

On a side note, I'm glad there's an approx. "Update Schedule". It gives us, the readers, a nice notice on when to expect the next update. :)