Reviews for you and me against the world
Most horrible ending I hate cliff hangers
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved it I hope that you maybe write a sequel or some outtakes since this story was amazing x
soulsearcher3333 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Please write a sequel
AliceFrey chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please continue this! It's so good. I'm hanging off the end of my seat here. Please say you will?
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i love this i cried when i read it out of joy not sadness but joy well maybe a little sadness because lily died but mostly joy anyways i love love LOVE IT!
Myrh Kerenza chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i loved it!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was off to a great start but I thought it ended a bit prematurely. I hope that you decide to write at least one or two chapters more! This really was a great chapter! Hope to hear from you soon
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love yor story, and I think you should write a sequel to this story. I loved the plot and I would like to see what happens between Snape and Harry.
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my Goodness I loved it! Please, please, PLEASE do a sequel! It was a very moving piece and I would love to see more Harry/Snape interaction.
annnieee chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great story, you should write a sequel or something
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
lov really amazing story. would be wonderful if you write about how all of their reactions are. :D
BellaBellaCullen1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I Loved it! I think you really should continue it.. I want to know what Harry and Snape choose...
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
i love it
Lord Creator chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice job on written and good plot for the story.I think you should right a part two or something that further explores Snape and Harry's{or is that Harrison?}new relationship. Just a fan speaking his mind.

{Raises a glass of coke}stay thristy comrade