Reviews for Knight in Borrowed Armor
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I love Bulkhead's dialogue. It's so him.
enmused chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
This was a very intriguing story to watch play out. I dearly love the way your writing read in my head, especially how not all endings are the end and that not every ending is happy.
I quite enjoyed this solemn little story.
AliceSylvia chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Thank you for writing.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Clearly not proofed, but still interesting.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Whoa. Good work.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is an interesting bunny, and I can see how deeply it would sink its fangs into one. The review prompt says "offer ... tips for improvement," but you know, I can't think of any! It's perfect on the page (screen), and I was impressed by the Latin passages, as that is a tricky language to master. Well done.
Lionfire42 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
bada bing, it's finished! You just ended the story and i'm already ready for the next one. But take your time. one can't rush art.
Riyshn chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Ok, I just started following you about half way through Rescue. Is this seriously your normal update speed, or are you just on a roll with these two stories?

Also, I dunno if you're just not putting them in for whatever reason of if FFN's stupid formatting stuff is eating them, but you should probably start making sure you have scene breaks in here.
Lionfire42 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Great chapter! Love how you add references to your other stories! I've read The Incident a dozen times, and I still have yet to figure out what happened.
Lionfire42 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Dude you're driving me crazy. I desperate to figure out whats happening! Thank you for the praise on my third chapter, even though the chapter is incredibly crappy.
Lionfire42 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Intriguing chapter. I noticed that the Autobots were referred to as "Void walkers" again. I want to see what you'll do with this. This reference confused me in Blood and Energon but I think I get whats going on now,
Rose Jennison chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I love how you tie in little details from your previous stories into your later stories, like the tatoo on Jack. :)

So, does that mean that 'defensor' is Jack's cybertronian name? If it is, what is Raf's cybertronian name?

Also, in a message you sent to me a while ago, you mentioned being inspired by Mark Twain. Does this particular story get some of it's inspiration from his book "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"?
Darklight8121 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Ahha! Caught that. You tossed his name out before she named him. Good to see profreading works. This is one where I have no clue what will happen next. Sooooooo wanting more.
I'm Yu chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Nice to see this stroy continuing again!

Story looks to be going well so far, and I loved the fact you've given a translation for the Symbol Jack received in 'Deja Vu'.

One minor error though-when June touched youched the new mech, you gave his name just before June revealed it. Was that meant to happen or was that a mistake?

In any case, keep up the good work with this fic and I look forward to your next chapter!
lionfire42 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
i must admit i did not get what was going on at first, but i do now! Great chapters. Can't wait for rest of story. Loved Deja Vu by the way.