Reviews for Fool Me Once
Lilae chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Okay so, your writing is exellent. I love how Fred cares about his brother and how even when George is sick the two can come up with genius ideas, because that's what the Weasley Twins are about, yeah? And while we're at it, I read your other story, "Look Beyond What You See" and it was absolutely magnificent. I plan to read more of your works, and I'm sure they'll all be as amazing as these! Keep it up!
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
aww I think I love you, you know that? I've been searching for ages for Fred & George stories and now i've found these. They are amazing. I love that being the idea for how the skiving snackboxes were invented!
Holly Chase chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
great job, i liked this!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awww, poor Georgie. But at least something good came of his temporary suffering? (Well, temporary not including all the trials of their skiving snackboxes) :-P
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, poor George! Very cute, though, well done :)
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awwww the cutest fic EVER! :DD. awwh yeah poor George... Infinite cuteness between those two. Oh I love them! And they were so in character too. Good to know where the idea of Skiving Snackboxes sprung from!Keep up the great work!:D
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
HAHAHAHAHA, so THAT'S how! XD

Well done! After "Firsts", I am now reasonably cheered up by this magical bit of humour and twin love, haha :3 But wow, yes you do seem to give George quite a weak immune system, LOL XD

I hope you're not getting sick of me continuously peeving off the review button with my incessant clicking and filling up your inbox :D One can only hope _

NEXT FIC! XD
HAIDURR chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awh I liked it :D
smc1214 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Such a cute idea! I love them so much :)
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

loved it :)

it was awesome

\

but i also hate you :(
Loyal2Artemis chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Can there PLEASE be another chapter? Please?
chocolateMnMs chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
aww georgie! such a cutie! an omg Lol Lee haha an the pillow funny! now i relly hope ull do one of the twins in their 7th year with umbrigde! am craving more fred concern!
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Hehe that made me chuckle. Especially McGonnagall's "Exactly what is this supposed to be Jordan?", I could totally hear her voice :D I also loved the way Fred cared for George and how hurt he was that George hadn't told him earlier. It makes perfect sense that the idea of SSBs came up in a situation like this.

You should really write more Fred/George at Hogwarts stories! :)
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome story!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this! :) I love your writing about the twins. :) Very cute, all in character! :)