Reviews for Naughty Dream or Lewd Reality
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I'm part of your kinky Drarry fans! Thanks for the stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love these stories and can not wait for more
Maria chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god! This is driving me crazy!
Was he dreaming?
was Harry actually there or was it a cures from the book...?
Out of the three, the dream is the least likely...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Loving your stories! I hope you write more. Harry and Draco are one of my favorite couples. I'll be waiting if you do write one
K chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That wasn't no damn dream, boy! "Oh I wonder how I got naked. Hm..." Harry's laughing his ass off right now, man... Ha.
ShikonNoTsuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hey~

Uh, I wonder what happened with Harry's idea for the piercing in the third follow up of Submission? Is that still going to happen?

Otherwise this is wonderful~ I enjoy reading it very much~

good luck with writing the next one shots~
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I'm all for more oneshots.

It was great how you switched top/bottom without changing Dom/sub. I really like the humor you put in these 'just a little' was an awesome comment, however stupid it might be.
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
More,more,more ;)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
aw, u made harry bottom :

A well, he's a sexy bottom still :D

u're the best!
LadyZahara22 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I am enjoying this story quite a bit. I can't wait until the next follow-ups. Keep up the good work!
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is brilliant! I would really love to hear Draco discussing what hes read with Harry. Good job on all of them!
Anna Y. K chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I really enjoyed reading 'submission' and i was more than happy to find its followups as amazing as the thank you again for your wonders and i really would like another one!
MrEndOfAllThings chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am salivating to see you write more follow-ups to Submission. Can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the good work!
gyspyqueen7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You are such an amazing writer. I just can't get enought of your storys, the first one i read was submission and it was twirling around in my head for day, have just read te others and i need more- i'm addicted to your writing!