Reviews for Watching AVPM and AVPS
me chapter 1 . 3/19
u for got the "bitch i ant cho chang"
kathleen.weasley chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i love this idea it's just brilliant!
TGNDA4ever410 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I am going to be frank with you... That is the most awesome thing I have ever read! No joke that was like ROLF funny! But I did have one question, my question is about Fred and George. I have read so many stories about siblings being involved "romantically" it's not even funny. But when I do stumble upon them and read them they are always the same sex, so unless I completely misinterpreted that film is fifth grade one of them could not become impregnated. So my question is, is Fred a girl or something and if it is femFred are him/her and George twins or no? I know you probably wont answer but I am really curious. Great story and you better keep writing it!
ScrappyDoo2 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please, please update this! It's so funny i love it! please come back to it we all want to know how it carries on! If your stuck for ideas PM me and I'l see if I can help. But please try and carry on we're dyeing to know what happens! :)
Lou chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I just found these and I LOVE THEM! Your a genius, I'm in awe of you! Please hurry on the next one! ;)
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
This is hilarious Please update it soon
Jessie Cullen-Potter 101 x chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Okay I have 3 things to say about this story ...
1) why is Harry thinking of Ron n hermione as his parents? Especially when they are practically the same age...
2) the script is mg script, don't deny it, you just tweaked a few things, plus a lot of the things the characters say after certain parts is the same as my story WHICH COULD BE PUTE COINCIDENCE! But I don't mind :)
3) I AM LOVING IT! It's the only other watching avpm I've read that makes me giggle :-P
StarLover'sLife chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I love the fact that Harry thinks of Hermione like a mother! But with the Ron parentish situation, I don't know, it just seems kind of awkward to me. I'm kinda wondering about Snape and Sirius. Exactly what kind of relationship are they in? I understand that it's clearly not following canon, but I thought they hated each other. In fact, they both wished the other was dead, so I'm a bit confused. Overall though, I really like it. Update Soon Please!
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
It funny update soon
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
This is so funny update soon
Wednessday chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I love this XD you should keep writing ;)
Breezers2000 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
update
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I love this Her-mummy thing, and the pairings as well. :) Pleeeease update soon, I wanna know how this goes :D
Katie chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
PLEASE Continue I love your version!
moonlight2007 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
The characters are very OOC. I don't really mind most of it but the whole Hermione as Harry's mother figure creeps me out to no end. There are quite a few spelling and grammatical mistakes. If you work on that then the story will be better and mabye try to rework the characters to make them more like they are in the books.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »