Reviews for Watching AVPM and AVPS
The marauders21 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
HAHA! Keep going!
awesome ppl chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
The whole Fred,George thingy was just weird. I thought both of them were girls. If I am wrong then I am very confused. But it was still good!
awesome ppl chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I love the Severus and sirius love story! (Did you notice that you had guys sleeping in the same room as girls?weird stuff happens.
awesome ppl chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
YAY! You are one of the few people who spelled Quirrel's name right! U R TOTALLY AWESOME! (BTW it didn't suck)
me chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
u for got the "bitch i ant cho chang"
kathleen.weasley chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i love this idea it's just brilliant!
TGNDA4ever410 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I am going to be frank with you... That is the most awesome thing I have ever read! No joke that was like ROLF funny! But I did have one question, my question is about Fred and George. I have read so many stories about siblings being involved "romantically" it's not even funny. But when I do stumble upon them and read them they are always the same sex, so unless I completely misinterpreted that film is fifth grade one of them could not become impregnated. So my question is, is Fred a girl or something and if it is femFred are him/her and George twins or no? I know you probably wont answer but I am really curious. Great story and you better keep writing it!
ScrappyDoo2 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please, please update this! It's so funny i love it! please come back to it we all want to know how it carries on! If your stuck for ideas PM me and I'l see if I can help. But please try and carry on we're dyeing to know what happens! :)
Lou chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I just found these and I LOVE THEM! Your a genius, I'm in awe of you! Please hurry on the next one! ;)
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
This is hilarious Please update it soon
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Okay I have 3 things to say about this story ...
1) why is Harry thinking of Ron n hermione as his parents? Especially when they are practically the same age...
2) the script is mg script, don't deny it, you just tweaked a few things, plus a lot of the things the characters say after certain parts is the same as my story WHICH COULD BE PUTE COINCIDENCE! But I don't mind :)
3) I AM LOVING IT! It's the only other watching avpm I've read that makes me giggle :-P
StarLover'sLife chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I love the fact that Harry thinks of Hermione like a mother! But with the Ron parentish situation, I don't know, it just seems kind of awkward to me. I'm kinda wondering about Snape and Sirius. Exactly what kind of relationship are they in? I understand that it's clearly not following canon, but I thought they hated each other. In fact, they both wished the other was dead, so I'm a bit confused. Overall though, I really like it. Update Soon Please!
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
It funny update soon
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
This is so funny update soon
Wednessday chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I love this XD you should keep writing ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »