Reviews for Man's Gotta Do
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Beautiful. This was amazing, great. Awesome. You did well congrats.

-silver alpha
Elena chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
loved it! i cant believe i never seen this before! great job, I hope you write some more.
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That's cute! This must be about the third time I've read this and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this before! Really good and I can just see Mia screaming as Letty hit the guy!
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome story! I love how she did not want to let him stick up for her, but realized it was out of love. Great job :)
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is really sweet.
Nomarsgirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
And you did it again! Great job!
Alex-Diesel chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Excellent! I LOVED IT. good job.

alex_diesel
Christypoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I swoon. Somehow Letty gets decked in the stomach, Dom goes into beast mode, and Mia is a drama queen, and I still swoon. You know how to write these two. That is clearly undebatable. Loved this! (So, nothing new!)
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Sorry for not reviewing yesterday, life got in the way haha. But I do want you to know I was thrilled to see this in my inbox yesterday morning! However, don't think I've forgotten about 'Skin tight' lol ; )

I have to admit, usually I'm on the same page as you about Letty not needing Dom and totally being her own woman. But there is something about Dom going into total protective mode that every once in awhile I'm willing to allow ; ) "The fuck you mean? Somebody put their hands on Letty?" He growled, causing the guys to turn and look at him." Looooved this response lol. Like it was part disbelief and part "I'm gonna kill that mofo" haha. Also loved how Letty came in a minute too late to stop that phone call. Goodness knows what would have happened had Hector not called Dom...oh there would have been serious hell to pay!

Ha! The difference between Letty and Mia's reaction to Dom showing up is totally night and day. Mia runs into his arms while Letty rolls her eyes haha. Seriously though, how is that douche gonna punch a woman in the stomach and then still party like it didn't happen? Really? That guy was just asking for a whoopin. Loved how Vince was tellin Letty to 'Let Dom be the man', that dude seriously deserved it.

"Not till I get Letty home and talk to her." He admitted" Love this line, because it told me that he wouldn't be ok until he knew she was ok. Cute : )My fave line in the whole story, "I watched you in the mirror before you left tonight. You looked perfect. Your clothes, your hair, your lips. Perfection. Look at your fucking side Letty! You think that shit is cool with me? You think I'm supposed to climb in bed and be ok that someone put hands on you?" AMAZING. Absolutely loved it. I also loved when Dom congratulated her on splitting that dude's lip, he gave her a lil ego boost and let her know that he knows she's capable of handling certain situations when he isn't around. Loved it all, especially cause it got all mushy and cute at the end lol!
geea2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved this! We all know Letty can defend herself until the end but it's nice that Dom took care of business this time. I especially liked that Vince recognized what Dom needed as a man and explained it to Letty. I also like Dom's reaction to hearing the news, "fuck you mean?" There's just something about a little ghetto that goes a long way. Honestly, you don't have to touch the prison years. It's a hard time. Like I wrote in my fic, prison is boring. I had to create a whole fiasco at the home base to even make their connection make sense in that time period. So, no harm, no foul if you just skip past it. LOVED this oneshot!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You are the one-shot queen.

You never disappoint.
Mousie89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OMG I loved this story soo much! They should have actually made this a scene in one of the movies! Keep writing like you do cuz i love reading it :)
MissJulia96 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
really sweet. like it. julia :)
KingVictoria chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
that was cute! and i love how i understood how both letty and dom felt...absolutely wonderful!
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Omg!... That was good...I just wrote something that inspired me from this so thanks!...