Reviews for Trial and Error
SoaringEagle11 chapter 10 . 2/16
I-I'm crying so much, but I love this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
I know I'm about 3 years late and you probably won't read this but just in case you do. Amazing story! Can't wait to check out some of your other works!
nooni19 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Great ending!
nooni19 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I liked the use of 'limbo' in this chapter
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Aw no, evil cliff hanger
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aw no no no
GottaLoveCM chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
this fan fiction is totally awesome, you have give me so many cool ideas for my new story that i am currently working on. i couldn't stop crying. you are very talented.
ByWillowy chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
I loved the sweetness of this story, and that of course Spence and JJ ended up together as they always should! The one thing I will say is that I wasn't really buying Hotch so much here. It didn't feel like him to me.

Still, I loved the ending, especially. Nice job! And I'll have you know I've recommended your stories to a fellow tumblr who asked for some fic recs.

Cheers, and keep writing! :)
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
So happy that JJ and Reid got together! :) and the ending was cute.
tannerose5 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
A great little story. It was easy to read and easy to follow. Sometimes stories are so complicated, you just stop reading. Anyway, great job.
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I bet Lewis is a match. I haven't reviewed because I've been reading. The story is an easy read, and I didn't want to stop, so. . . . .
dino-dog83 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I loved this story and the ending though I feel as though you jumped over quiet a bit of the story b/w chapters 9 and 10.

Good work still. Just wish the ending wasn't so rushed.
Gyalx81 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
i LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE ENDING WITH LEWIS I CRIED !
Gyalx81 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Oh mygod oh my go oh my god plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplz update soon this story is so bloody amazing!
IwKa chapter 9 . 4/28/2012