Reviews for The Path
klaw1192 chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This story needs to be finished!
PennamePersona chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh come on please continue!
waywardArtist chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Bravo! I love this chapter!
Talltree-san chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Thank you lots for the updates :D!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
hmm interesting plot twists I must say, Well done thus far I am looking forward to reading more of Alice's adventures
wizardfantasy chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
wow! i'm so glad you updated, I love the film but the ending left me wanting and your story is a perfect way for me to feel its complete! please update soon!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
OMG! this is absolutely wonderful
LuffyMarra chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Great story so far. Keep going please
Gidgeygirl chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
This is such a sweet chapter. I love this pairing and you do it so much justice.
Daerwyn chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I truly love this story! Please, update soon! And have the red Queen be sent to the real world? ;) Can't wait for an update!
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Awww! Update soon pleasE!
Ashmo21 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I absolutely love the romance! I can't wait to read more, especially once tarrant hears about the red queen!
StormOfTheWinter'sEye chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
This chapter gave me chills. I loved the expression and the love (wink) UPDATE SOON! :D
Mafsarhet chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Nice loving scenes here! I really like how you are working in the conflicting desires of Alice and Tarrant - propriety vs desire, desire and love, loyalty with love, and then deciding that they are truly together forever and going ahead and making love together.

Of course, I like your saucy Alice and how she comes to the table in a nightdress! ;) Poor Tarrant, nor the gown, stood a chance! You have a very intense and loving scene here. Well done!

You have some WONDERFUL lines in here, but I'll just point out the last one and my favourite one - ...and they drifted off to sleep knowing that their dreams couldn't be any sweeter than reality tonight.

Only a couple of minor things -

This - "Perhaps it would be advantageous to breath, No?"

S/B "Perhaps it would be advantageous to breathe, no?"

And - "Alice! We must not loose our heads again!"

S/B "Alice! We must not lose our heads again!"

Other than those two things jumping out at me, pretty darned well done! I look forward to your next chapter. :)
wizardfantasy chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
awww soo cute I like how alice can get anything she wants from him its sweet ] update soon!