Reviews for A Sad Night with a Better Morning
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Good story. I like stories where Frodo and Sam's friendship are shown. I'm glad there wasn't any slash in here, since that got me worried.

Good work.

Aria Breuer
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I like the fact that Frodo decided to take care of Sam for a change. It's usually the other way.
G chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
-Very sweet and loyal friend-like idea about how Frodo wanted to repay Sam by "taking care of him" in return for Sam's efforts towards taking care of him on the quest
-cute entrance of Merry and Pippin at the end of the story :)
FurryFeet chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Hey it's furryfeet, I know with the 'bed thing'it may seem as if I'm about to go slashing, but I want to relay the purity of Sam and Frodo's relationship, not bungle it with silly romance.

I do believe they love eachother, but it is a different kind of love that is very rare and you will be blessed if you have it in your life.:)
Whispers of a Nameless fear chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Hi that was really good, heart touching. i thought with the bed thing you were going to go pure slash on me. i got frightened but then it turned out to be really cute. i really really liked it alot. you should write more stories. i like it when the two of them arent gay.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Aaaw! I thought with the bed bit it was gonna get yucky 'n' slashy... but it DIDN'T! Yay!

Ahem. Another verra cute Sam and Frodo. *g*