Reviews for Can I Be the Only Hope for You?
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was unbelievably adorable.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i fucking love this! :D it was a very wonderful piece, Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, teenagers! simply brilliant.
HeartsWatson chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! This is by far my favorite Holmes&Watson fanfic EVER! I read it all the time! Love the ending! :3
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Lol. Anymore chapters? :)
Monstre.Rouge chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I Love This Story. So. Much.

I Really Like Your Writing Style And How You Display The Characters. Especially Holmes. Love Him In This Story.

I Wish This Had More Parts To It Or If Like Made A Small Series With These AU Characters... But That's Just Hopeful Wishing.

HeartsNaruto chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
They finally together! :)

[love button] *click* [loved]
Krytical chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You know, I really enjoyed this story. I mean, it's actually the first Sherlock Holmes fic I've ever read and it's a high school AU, but the ending really just made me happy. Thanks. :)
Flyingcaterpillars chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so great I really got into the whole spirit of their relationship.
The Awesome Squiggle chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
One word: Brilliant.
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh happy days. So many awesome things in one area. Mm, to begin, your writing style and impeccable portrayal of the characters were a pleasant draw in, and your humor sealed the deal. I'm not sure what I love more...Sherlock's wardrobe, or the utter hilarity of the story itself. The ending somehow made it even better. I didn't think it possible. Brava.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love the blunt end.

Vixie: Damn, that was delicious. *licks lips*

I love me some well written yaoi, yum.
Spicy BD chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I really liked this story. I love some of the literary techniques that you used exceedingly well to the story's advantage. I laughed quite a bit, too.

I'm not usually a fan of high school AUs, but I think that you captured the characters' personalities perfectly and I'm sure that they would be like how you made them given that they were in a 21st Century American high school.

Good luck with future fics!
dontbevain chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful concept. Ive been looking for an AU about Sherlock and John as kids. I love the modern twist and the fact that hes got a post of the Doctor Donna.
bearnecessities chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow. Just, wow. This story is glorious. I love how you tied scenes from the movie into to the story. This is incredible and I love it. Great job!
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Brilliant, to put it in simplest terms. I usually don't care for alternate reality stories, but you brought the concept to a new level. I adore your character portrail choices, and the interactions were simply splendid. The way you mixed direct quotes with your own amazing style really made this story pop, and I truly look forward to more of your work. I loved this story, and I can't wait to see your next work.