Reviews for Stunning Shifts
Nineblacksuns2003 chapter 14 . 9/14
That was completely unexpected. Tom being Voldermort’son. I had to reread a few times to get it.
Nineblacksuns2003 chapter 13 . 9/14
Oh shit. His story just keep getting better and better. I absolutely adore how you wrote the meeting with Tom and Harry. And all the tension—just amazing!
Nineblacksuns2003 chapter 3 . 9/14
Wow. This is just so good.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 15 . 8/20
This is one of the best "Travel to AU" fics I've read! I love this trope and have read hundreds, so I don't mean that lightly.
Your plot is well paced and hasn't fallen into the usual cliches. Your characters are believable and engaging. I was a little worried at the start when I saw how many people you had travelling over, but you've been balancing the POVs really well.
I'm really looking forward to reading more!
heyo chapter 15 . 7/24
i hope you update sooni miss your writing abd story... good luck!
lllrt chapter 1 . 7/24
I love this story to death! I really hope you decide to continue!
wolfd890 chapter 15 . 4/28
Great plot, original, and best of all well written. Such a treat (haha get it?) to read. I very much look forward to the day when you finish this.
Cheers,

Dennis
S.S.LaGrange chapter 15 . 4/16
I love this shit. Might be discontinued, but one of the most interesting plots i have seen. Keep up the good work.
TamariChan chapter 15 . 4/6
So interesting! I really hope you continue this!
kaftan chapter 15 . 3/20
gosh do i feel for this world’s ordinary harry... hope he doesn’t die or anything. visitor harry had to be forged by hell fire to be the superior weapon he is so who could really blame james... wisest decision as a parent. well now is the time to pay the price of happy life it seems but really hoping he gets to live...
Cool!
Oh man, all the recriminations and sadness and guilt... I'd forgotten about that. How Harry's avoidance of the Potters would look to them, especially James. Awww. I really hope you come back to this some day. I would love love love to know how their first meeting eventually goes! I just can't imagine it right.
Xanoka chapter 12 . 3/8
I love Draco and Luna in this. I love their friendship. Heck, I love the whole weird group and its dynamic; it's one reason I love this fic so much. But Draco and Luna infuriating the Potters plus Sirius and Remus... I love it. Thank you for this!
Xanoka chapter 9 . 3/8
Aww, did Ron get all outraged because of the hair ruffling thing? All "how dare you imitate my best friend's mannerisms!" That's cute. :)
guest chapter 15 . 3/8
oh my gosh, I admire your writing so much, and the plot is brilliant. I do hope in the near future you will continue writing this wonderful story!