Reviews for Stunning Shifts
wolfd890 chapter 15 . 4/28
Great plot, original, and best of all well written. Such a treat (haha get it?) to read. I very much look forward to the day when you finish this.
Cheers,

Dennis
S.S.LaGrange chapter 15 . 4/16
I love this shit. Might be discontinued, but one of the most interesting plots i have seen. Keep up the good work.
TamariChan chapter 15 . 4/6
So interesting! I really hope you continue this!
kaftan chapter 15 . 3/20
gosh do i feel for this world’s ordinary harry... hope he doesn’t die or anything. visitor harry had to be forged by hell fire to be the superior weapon he is so who could really blame james... wisest decision as a parent. well now is the time to pay the price of happy life it seems but really hoping he gets to live...
Cool!
Oh man, all the recriminations and sadness and guilt... I'd forgotten about that. How Harry's avoidance of the Potters would look to them, especially James. Awww. I really hope you come back to this some day. I would love love love to know how their first meeting eventually goes! I just can't imagine it right.
Xanoka chapter 12 . 3/8
I love Draco and Luna in this. I love their friendship. Heck, I love the whole weird group and its dynamic; it's one reason I love this fic so much. But Draco and Luna infuriating the Potters plus Sirius and Remus... I love it. Thank you for this!
Xanoka chapter 9 . 3/8
Aww, did Ron get all outraged because of the hair ruffling thing? All "how dare you imitate my best friend's mannerisms!" That's cute. :)
guest chapter 15 . 3/8
oh my gosh, I admire your writing so much, and the plot is brilliant. I do hope in the near future you will continue writing this wonderful story!
Xanoka chapter 8 . 3/8
Rereading this again, I seriously love this story!

I was wondering, was the patronus illegal because Harry cast it in a muggle area? Or is it always illegal. In which case, how do people not realise their government is evil if they're outlawing pure, good, defensive magic? I guess they're using the dementors as terror weapons/enforcers to cow the populace? Huh.
Man my I miss this story. But what we got is awesome either way.
Crys chapter 15 . 2/2
Well, what a cliffhanger ! I've read your story in a few days only, it's been a while since I've read something that captivating. I really hope you'll be able to update soon.
Thanks !
merrilyme chapter 15 . 2/1
I just reread your story again (4th time), and it's so good! Please don't abandon! Canon Harry isn't still giving you trouble is he?!
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 1/31
A very gripping story with incredibly realistic characters. I loved it.
Lulumo chapter 13 . 1/9
Uh,so Harry is still Horux? well can't they use some spell to see if Harry carries dark magic in him or something...