Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Darkened Rage
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Another of the special kids. Austin is introduced.

I forgot just how much of a b* Lenya was/is. Happy to see Angie scar the "most beautiful face in the world".

The Orion blade. The second (I think), but most notable [so far], of many sightings. Also the first time the brothers have been referred to as being like warriors of past and/or legend, or similarly.

And poor Angela is knocked out again.

Now to read the second part of this two-parter...
klu chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
What a crazy ride this story has been...
I had to sleep part way through and actually dreamed of what might happen next (right after Dean got drunk and spilled all his anger out). The only thing I had even close to right was Dean imagining Sam and Angela ganging up on him, and him catching them 'kissing' (my version was a little more R-rated)...
Your story blew my mind... So much happening here... I will be reading the next one ASAP!
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
Well, I was hoping Sam would get a chance to see Nana and Natalia one more time. I kind of wanted to see Austin talk to Sam again too. Guess I'll have to wait until they meet again. lol

Angela sure gets knocked out lot! O.o I swear, that girl needs to set better protections on her rooms. Good thing she has such a hard head. :P

Can't wait to see what happens in 'Dark Secrets'! :)
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Too bad Sam didn't try to gank Lenya after defeating Ramos, instead of going to check on Dean. It might have given Angela the distraction necessary to beat Lenya. Oh well, they'll nail her ass one of these days. I don't think she really would have harmed Sam, at least not permanently...she's too afraid of Azazel. lol I can't wait to see what happens when Sam and Angela meet back up with Natalia and Austin. Dean just needs to be put in the corner for a few days! ;P
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
It's a good thing Angela gave Sam that blade and taught him how to use it. Dean will have a headache when he wakes up, but he didn't leave Sam a choice. I just hope Dean is thinking more clearly by then. Angela always has trouble with Lenya, so I hope Nana can help her out, plus Sam could use her help too. He may be holding his own against Ramos, but every little bit helps.
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Oh man, Dean! Good job! Go tackle Sam just as he was about to take care of the rage demon! . Smart. Now you're helping the rage demon, instead of your brother. You're going to have a lot to apologize for, when this is all over! I hope Natalia and Austin are faring better than poor Sam is. I also hope Angela can hurt that stupid Lenya, before she runs away.

Thanks for the update. :)
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Sam is off in his own battle, while Angela is trying to help Natalia. Seems like Austin is there now too. I hope he can help Angela get rid of Lenya. I also hope Natalia is a fast learner. Come on guys, you can do this! :)
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I was right! Lenya and company are NOT sure of what Natalia is capable of! This is a test to find out. She has several talents, and who's to say which are from the demon and which are from her heritage? lol Either way, Sam should appreciate knowing her, I think. ;) Now he just will have to knock some sense into Dean, before Dean does something everyone will regret.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Austin, Sam and Angela had better hurry up and get to Natalia and Nana, before Lenya or the demon can hurt them. Looks like it's 'test time' now. I wonder just what the test is for? To find out what Natalia can do? How good she is at it? Maybe even to make her aware that she even has it? Guess I'll have to wait and see...
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
We'll see if Sam and Angela can help Dean, before something bad happens to him. Interesting that Sam saw Angela's 'spirit eagle' to guide him to where she was. Their connection is getting stronger all the time. :)
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
I know Nana likes to speak in code, but now might not be the best time for that. Things are heating up fast in the town, a lot of people are getting hurt/killed, and now Ramos is messing with Dean in a big way. I hope Nana has some sort of talisman that she can give Dean to keep Ramos out of his head. Sam needs to speak to Angela about all this too. I wonder when he will realize that there is something going on with him and Natalia too?

Waiting for more anxiously.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
So now Austin and Sam have talked, and come to a sort of agreement. I think that Austin will be happily surprised by Sam, and even Angela, by the time this case is over. :) Angela is probably going to go see the 'elder' that Nana told her to see. She probably wants to find out what she can, before she meets with Sam. It looks like just the two of them, maybe with Natalia and Austin's help, will be taking care of this one, since Dean isn't much help. Hope he doesn't interfere instead.

Looking forward to more! :)
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
I can't believe how vulnerable to this demon Dean is. For being the less emotional one, he sure is reacting with a lot of emotions now. He's going to feel really guilty when this is all over with. I hope Sam and Austin have a chance to talk more. They can probably work better together than Sam and Dean, since Dean is all messed up at the moment. I'm glad Angela helped out Natalia too. Now they have a chance to get to know each other as well. What a mess!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Angela hasn't done anything to be considered 'one of the hunted' by Sam. She's been around them a long time, but she's always helped them. Right now isn't the best of times for Dean to find out this stuff. I hope Sam realizes that Dean isn't himself, and that he tries to find out what's wrong and how to 'fix' him. We've seen how Dean, and even Angela, are being 'tested', but we still don't know what they have in store for Sam...
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I think Austin caught Angela. ;) Makes sense he would be staying at the motel too. Angela needs to gank Lenya soon, she's way too much trouble to let her live! . Interesting that the woman in the jail had past experience with John and Angela. I'm glad that Natalia has some 'powers' of her own. I have a feeling she, Nana, and Austin will be important to this hunt, and able to help Sam, Dean, and Angela.

Holds breath until next update. ;)