Reviews for Hitchiker
siobh36 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
always love early season 2 hurt sammy stories it was never visited enough in the show great story chick as always and love the Hunter Of The Shadows sneek peek cant wait to read it all

siobhan xx
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was FANTASTIC! Totally a tear jerker darn it! Poor Sammy. Poor sweet, sensitive Sammy. I'm just glad that the boys worked their issues out. This time! Those boys.*rolls eyes* They're going to be the death of me someday. Anyway I loved this. I needed good old fashioned Sammy angst!
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great story.

*squeals in excitement* Teaser! I'm obviously very excited for the third installment ;) Keep up the fantastic writing.
sandycub chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was such a hard and confusing time for the boys! And John had a bad habit of letting his mouth and his temper get away from him, pretty much blaming Sam for everything. The ghost was a nice touch in pushing Sam over the edge! Loved the visuals of the three of them in the rain and Dean finally gently taking Sam down so he wouldn't hurt himself further.

Bobby was great in this! Knowing when to step in, when to hang back and when to call an idjit an idjit!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, before I get too excited about Hunter of the Shadows:

Loved this fic. The ghost possession was a neat twist. I also love this time period of Supernatural. The first two seasons will always be my favourites.

And now: Ahhhhhhhhh! OMG! I cannot tell you how excited I am for HotS3. I was actually thinking about it the other day and pondering on whether I should send you a message asking if you were still working on it. I can't wait!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Loved this fic, especially as it was set early Season 2 :) Was really worried when I read that Sam took those pills and was attempting suicide as knew he could never do that to do but loved your twist that he was possessed by the ghost of a suicide victim who fed on his loneliness and despair and that made it understandable and believable. You got Dean's anger right and then his anger which covered up his worry and concern for his little brother. And just loved Bobby throughout, coping with two grieving Winchesters who weren't taking care of themselves! Loved the ending and had to smile at Dean actually willingly talking but can see why as Sam (and Dean) really needed it!

Awesome sneek peek at the next HOTS book, and love the title. Can't wait for you to start posting!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm so glad you came up with the ghost being what pushed Sam into a suicidal direction. Very clever of you. And this is full of wonderful emotional impact. I really love Season Two guys as well.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love early season two fics! Especially anything that highlights Hurt Sam and Dean pulling his head out of his...you know where. Poor Sam got it bad in this one.

Also, loved the sneak peek. Can't wait for the next HOTS!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
great. and the sneek peek to Hunter of the Book 3, is there any chance Chapter 1 can be written asap? looks to be amazing
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME!

AAW darling, I love you! This is awesome, I adore you and your writing, you make me feel quite whole!

Hope you're well my love!
ritsam chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awsam as always! Man, I love love looove this ELAC storyline. This one's just awesome. I mean, poor Sam was possessed by a suicidal ghost! This's a very original plot. Love it, you're amazing. Hugs
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ah! Finally able to leave reviews again!

Nicely done, ST. With the title, I suspected something was going on behind the scenes. Nice touch with making the girl's tragedy parallel the brothers.

Sneak peak! How exciting! I've been waiting for HOTS:B3 for a while! Can't wait until we get the first chapter :D

Good work as always, ST.

~ Spoiler
Digeediva chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
SK, Sweetie, you have don it again! You made me all teary eyed. Nice touch having a ghost inside Sammy and possibly have said spirit influence Sammy's mental state.

Brava, Dear!

BTW, your little teaser is just plan cruel. It's making me want Book 3, like, yesterday!

Take care!

Digeediva
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome story. I love the why you can bring the booys back together. And Bobby I will all ways love best. Don't know why maybe he reminds me of my Grandfather before he died. Please keep up the great work.
cat420 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011