Reviews for Hitchiker
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
So heartbreaking to read this and feel Sam's pain and despair. Suicide is definitely out of character for Sam but I loved how you explained it. Makes a lot of sense and I loved Bobby and Dean, after he got his head out of his butt. Really sweet. And if this wasn't enough, you also gave a preview to Hunter of the Shadows 3. Now I really can't wait for that to come up. Hugs, Vonnie
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
oh it and you made me cry because it was pretty sad.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I wasn't going to read it - I was going to wait until a better opportunity arose but I was having a shit day at work and figured what the hell? No lunch break today, I deserve a little fanfic pleasure. Hitchhiker was great. As usual, your stuff is well written and generally awesome. But the surprise at the end - thank you, thank you, thank you! Anxiously awaiting the final installment of Hunter of the Shadows!
jo1966 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I was so excited to see a story from you and you didn't let me down. Absolutely brilliant loved the story. Its great the way you had Dean (with the help of the ghost) break Sam and then put Sam back together. The teaser at the end, great can't wait to read it girl.
Alexandra Martin chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your stories. Every single one has made me either laugh, cry and mosttimes both. This newest story certainly held up to that. And I am especially looking forward to the next installment of your Hunter series. My most favorite series by far! The preview has certainly whetted my appetite!

Keep up the most excellent work!
Miko Jasmine chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Another great story from the queen of Sam whumpage! :D Love it to bits! Why, oh why, couldn't the boys have patched up things like this in the show?

As for the little snippet from HotS 3 - I cannot wait! Loved the bit from Scream 3 talking about the trilogy. Cannot wait to see where you take us! *hugs*
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Do you know how long I've been waiting for a great story?No neither do I but you came along at just the right late from work,cold,wet and bloody knackered,I found your alert on my phone and finally got a bit of time to I can say is BLOODY AWESOME is writing at its best.I love the aerly seasons also and you did it a bow because this will a treasured story for a long time to
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved this story. My favorite part was the last paragraph. Thanks!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
! Okay, I need to pull myself together. First of all this fic was just what I needed to get rid of some tears, I loved it! Just glad that Bobby and Dean realized what was going on with Sam. This one is going on my favorite list!

Then I can't help but to jump up and down, you're working on book 3, I'm so excited! Can't wait, can you give us a timeframe when we might see this one posted?

Awesome job as always, love reading your fics!
judyann chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ok hun lov it especially because that's my fave time frame of the show too! And I especially love anything around the beginning of season 2. Great little story loved it!
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Okay, 2 part review

1, excellent story! Loved the limp!Sam. I will never get enough of limp!Sam protective!Dean XD

That being said...

OMG HOTS! You have no IDEA how long I've been waiting for this story! I really hope you start uploading it soon!
cherry619 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Girl you love teasing us don't you? LOL great little story and your little teaser has me tingling for moar! ~Charity
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was an amazing read and it is always a pleasure getting something new from you Skag Trendy. Everything from the angst to the resolution and the brotherly love was just perfect and bonus points for a totally awesome Bobby. This was FANTASTIC and I cannot wait for what you come up with next. You are simply, one of the best writers in the whole of the Supernatural fandom!
Shakari chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This oneshot was amazing, it was exactly what I needed even though I didn't know it at the time. I love suicidal!Sammy fics not only for the Sammy!Angst we get but also because of the guilt, protectiveness, and fear Dean feels(I swear, it sometimes seems like I'm a Sammy!girl who loves picking on Sam just for Dean's reactions).

Also, YAY! a Hunter of the Shadows snippet! Does that mean we'll be seeing more of that verse soon? I hope so, I really loved that verse. I remember, even though it was sad, I was rather happy you killed Jess. I mean, I like her but I'm just not a fan of het pairings in Supernatural. Slash, gen, that's fine but I'm pretty iffy on het here. And as soon as I get the time I think I'll page through all your fics and do some rereading(and bookmarking, cause I've been putting it off because I'm lazy).

You gave an amazing oneshot and an snippet that makes everyone more interested. You are awesome.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/8/2011