Reviews for The Path Not Taken
Xochil chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
I really loved this story. Read twice!
Terri P chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Awesome! Loved it from start to finish. :) *chuckles* Love the ending. :)
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
A woman who treated him as if he were her own.

(((((NODS)))))I suspect this has been long a problem for him...what makes him reluctant to have contact that is a bit too close...and it may all hinge on the loss of his mother at such a tender age.

This story is wonderful

I have bookmarked it as a favorite.

Thank you!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
"...the base just wasn't the same without you..."

She would never be the same without Sheppard...as he is such an integral part of her.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
The Air Force, or any branch of the military, does not take kindly to someone just walking away.

It is called AWOL
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Finally. . . .

((((((((CHEERS LOUDLY)))))))))))
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
"... Solitary isn't just about being alone – it's how you feel inside..."

((((NODS)))) true, so very true

I also gave same thought that he might have dialed incorrectly..given his concussion etc...
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh my word!

This grabs me on so many levels...

Great story.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Okay this is definitely not what I envisioned for a rescue

Blood Wraith
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh dear...looking grim already.

BUT love how it is starting out!
vania chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Que delicia. Fico sempre emocionada quando a amizade é tão bem compartilhada com alegria. Estou adorando. Muito obrigada.
Vania chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Puxa, estou gostando muito, pricipalmente dessa conversa amigavel entre elizabeth e John. Seria tão bom se houvesses mais dialogos entre esses dois.
Kinetikat chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Poor old Shep, always gettin' his ass whumped! (actually, his ass was about the only portion of him that DIDN'T get whumped in this story!)

This was a really good story, very engaging, and good work on the different characters' voices.

Nice to see Keller coming in naturally in the last chapter (or was it the second-last?) as the new doc on the block.

I was a little disappointed that you didn't follow up the Wraith memory from 'Common Ground' a bit more as Sheppard gradually got his memories back. But hey, that's just a minor thing.

You might want to watch your use of commas, it's a little erratic - sometimes there's one where it isn't needed, sometimes there isn't one where there should be - but overall good stuff, well done!
Kinetikat chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I liked this! Sheppard is so emotionally tongue-tied, the TV show could be very frustrating for those of us (OK, that's just about all of us!) who wanted to know how the Shep felt about the whole Kolya/Todd episode. Kudos to you for this, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters - I'll review too, promise. ;P
Steve Austin chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Ok, this is one of the best fics I had read in a long time. I loved the whump description! and of course, the story was fantastic. It seems you stumble on one of my favorites whump scenarios, with head injuries and amnesia. Such a great story! Thank you very much! and please, I'll be waitting for another Shep whump story!