Reviews for Amor fati
AngelDKWitch chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Does there come more?
Chacha chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
OH! I'm glad that you are back, I like this story so much. I hope you can finish it. I know it is not yours, but it is very good.
GeneaLady chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE finish this story! And SOON! :)
Olaenda chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I hope you continue with the story. Love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
please update this is such a good story!
Mie779 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
please update soon, you have a great story here, and I would love to read what happens next
theotherme6 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
More soon, I hope. I love this story.
jazphace chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Absolutely, extremely romantic!
Maria chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Happy times at the homestead and a couple very much in love! How much more does es take to confirm them about their destiny?! Will they come together soon? Can't wait to read more of this!
Linda4HIM59 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Oh I love this cute story, can't wait to see what else these two do, and what their friends and family do to help, hehe.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! More, More!:)
dll217 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Awww, this is a really cute story. Everyone can see they're so perfect together and what a neat storyline to make them see it too. Love when they wake up together in bed and the kids see them. I'm really enjoying this.
Snowbird forever chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
uh oh! this will be fun! :D I wonder who is this woman and, of course, how will Mike react! :D
Dr Quinn Fan chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
hi,
This story is fabulous. Whilst reading it: one thought kept coming into my mind. Why didn't Beth Sullivan think of this story when the serial was on. It would have made a perfect episode and would have continued for about 3 episodes. What a SHAME!
Please keep going with this story. It would be sad not to read the ending of how Michaela and Sully will finally fall in love.
A Job Well Done! You should be very proud of yourself...