Reviews for Amor fati
Liv33 chapter 11 . 6/3
Update please
FanGirl98 chapter 11 . 3/8
I LOVE IT! I was only going to red the first chapter then finish my work but once i started reading I couldn't stop! This is a beautiful and well written story! *high five*
I love it because it's really sweet
Kim631 chapter 11 . 1/19
Wow...I am loving your story. They finally admitted their feelings for each other and it was so special...I loved it! Thank-you for sharing your wonderful story. I will be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Great story
Maria chapter 11 . 1/18
Hurra! Finally they said the magic words! Great chapter, indeed! Can't wait to read more of this gorgeous story...
LynneBailey chapter 11 . 1/17
Wow i'm really loving this story...great job how they are finally being able to talk to one another. Cannot wait for the next chapter! Great job...
Michaela chapter 11 . 1/17
Awe! :) I love it! Thank you soooooooooo much!
mikeandsully4ever chapter 11 . 1/17
thanks so much for the update! Though short, its such a sweet and hopeful chapter. Please update soon
LynneBailey chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I really love your story...so I hope you're not stopping now...do you plan on finishing this? I certainly hope so...please let me know. THanks for sharing.
Bea chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I know you are just translating but, have become attached to this story, is there some place I could find the remaining... Please update.
beam01 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Love this story I know its been a while, but I would love to know the ending. Please continue...
Granny chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Love this story. Is there more written and just not translated or did the author stop here? It really needs to be finished. It is really a funny, but endearing, twist to Michaela and Sully's love story.
AngelDKWitch chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Does there come more?
Chacha chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
OH! I'm glad that you are back, I like this story so much. I hope you can finish it. I know it is not yours, but it is very good.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »