Reviews for Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger VS Power Rangers Samurai
hahaha,luka
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
kill the power rangers
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
continue the story kill the powr rangers all of them
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
continue the story kill the power rangers
guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
continue the story I want the gokaiger to win imay be just a 23 year old but power rangers suck
GokaiMaster chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Please, take down this fanfiction.
Sean Akizuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I fully agree with Sailor Gokai Moon, this fic MUST STOP at all costs! I agree with NJB that you don't get bad comments because of ignorance but because this is a horrible bad hate fic. Take this hate fic out before you cause any more damage. How long as it been since this fic was up?! This is very damaging indeed! I know you don't like Power Rangers but find some productive way to share the truth about Super Sentai. I've appealed to Power Rangers fans by not being an unfair hater, NJB and me have done that. All I can say is, this fic has caused more harm than good as well. Sorry to say that.
SailorGokaiDecade chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
oh God! what the hell do you think you're doing? this isn't spreading goodwill, son! you're triggering an unnecessary fantard war, and that's messed up! seriously, this fic must stop! you're spreading a bad amount of hate plague among Power Rangers and Super Sentai fans, who are SUPPOSED to agree on some things! i'm saying this as a Sentai fan who grew up watching Power Rangers; if you can't make PR and Sentai find common ground, i might as well piss on your sparkplug to snap you out of delusion! FIX YOUR LIFE!
1 Billy Fan chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Okay, as I said I'm still looking into Sentai, but I'd just like to ask most of you to give PR a chance! After all, it IS American (for those who live in the USA), and not all of the seasons are copies.

The seasons I would recommend are: Power Rangers RPM, Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Power Rangers Dino Thunder, and Power Rangers Time Force.

Not all of PR is bad and without PR, most folks in the USA probably wouldn't have any idea what Sentai was. And also remember that PR is geared for a younger audience, so please don't think of it as being childish because a few of the Sentai episodes I've seen have been a little childish.

Thanks.
Kak chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Dear Sean Akizuki, we KNOW SUPER SENTAI CAME BEFORE POWER RANGERS YOU BASTARD!

Second, I think you suck.

third, you do not know when to keep your mouth shut.

forth, you are lower than anyone here.

I like Sentai and Power Rangers, but Kamen Rider just kills both TV shows.

I like new Sentai better than old Sentai, old Sentai seemed very cheesey, and old PR seem cheesey as well.
Sean Akizuki chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I'll be speaking on several sides and to anybody sorry IF I ever offended you:

To the author:

Seriously no offense but I believe it's best to take down this fic and not write any fics like this anymore. I know you don't like Power Rangers but a fic like this isn't the right way to promote it to Super Sentai fans. Instead it will just cause more quarrels which is not a good thing. If you don't like Power Rangers, you can express it in the form of editorials or say why you don't like it but to monsterize them as the bad guys or to accuse them of corrupting the youth is too heavy. Sorry no offense but arguing brings us nowhere.

At least be nice on how you convey your opinion to others not use badmouthing. I just say try to be more diplomatic.

I've been doing this before, I opened my Sentai blog with the intent to bash Power Rangers but I saw that won't promote Super Sentai to them. Arguing over what you think is better is not gonna help.

Also I'd like to message all the Sentai haters here too:

1.) First, no Super Sentai means NO Power Rangers. Super Sentai came BEFORE Power Rangers. Do research on it will you? Then both franchises exchange ideas as well.

2.) Second, most people hate Sentai without looking much into it. Besides, try watching the series that Bushido Girl has advised. In my case, I'd recommend also Jetman, Dairanger, Carranger, Megaranger, Timeranger, Boukenger and Shinkenger.

3.) Third to "Lol" whoever you are please check out Super Sentai before you say that PR not SS is the real deal. BOTH are the real deal. Sorry if what I said offends you.

To Billy Fan:

1.) You may want to check out on Shinkenger as well.

To Billy and Adam Rule:

1.) I used to hate reading subs but I'm now used to it. Kinda well you may learn to endure it. Just learn to endure it. Then again, it's your choice.

To Kanna-chan 94:

"Ok. I'm going to say this once: I like PR and Sentai. If someone asked me which I liked more, though, I would have to say Super Sentai. Why? The writers of Super Sentai are original and don't COMPLETELY copy everything from whatever they're adapting (plus, I speak Japanese, and there's never such a thing as too much practice). The characters in Super Sentai show FAR more development throughout their series. I could go on and on, but I won't."

Hmmmm I'm glad I got into your level. I seriously blame the TV networks not Power Rangers. Yeah I know some have their reasons for liking Super Sentai over Power Rangers and vice-versa but quarreling over opinions is PLAIN useless.

To Bushidogirl:

1.) Thanks for butting in and showing that the writer should be blamed or well, maybe you forgot about the tv stations. Also, thanks for telling Sentai haters to give Sentai a chance too. Thanks for being a voice of reason here.

Overall my stand is Super Sentai is still much better than Power Rangers but I just can't stand myself I had a former habit of fighting over opinions.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I find it hilariously sad that a good chunk of the "reviews" here are just people who either love sentai and hate PR, or love PR and hate sentai and are getting into such childish arguments. Both sides are trying to justify themselves about how they love this one franchise by bashing the other. It's like I'm reading the sequel to this hate fic. Looks like lots of people need to grow up.
Neo Juste Belmont chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
In the end, Arnold... I am disappoint!

This is more or less not a Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs PR Samurai. However, it's more like Arnold overly whining that he hates Power Rangers (because you derail EVEN THE GOKAIGERS just so they become your mouthpiece! Some respect you have to Sentai...). And I'm seeing this comment from A LOT of Filipino Sentai fans. I'm sorry that this may sound racist, but WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FILIPINOS? ! You get bad comments not because people being ignorant but because THIS. IS. A. HORRIBUFUCUS. BAD. HATE. FIC! Way to stay stubborn, there's no such thing as 'real thing' and 'fake things'. Learn to mature up and respect!

I'll be supporting Bushidogirl's attempt to adopt the story with a change. Go ahead and send her angry comments, I'll just retaliate with comments on just how frickin' childish you are. And that reasoning you give for quitting? Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the biggest sore loser in the history of fanfic writing. Sheesh, and I thought a certain someone was problematic.

Fellow Filipinos, I've heard from other Filipinos about how Power Rangers took over your TV Timeslot as opposed to Sentai. Well then please heed my word so you don't end up childish like this author: Learn to enjoy what it is and their different values. I am not a Power Rangers fan, but I really can respect the series on its own. Just because one was an 'adaptation' doesn't mean it's fake.

I'm done. Arnold, just remember that as long as you can't get rid of that PR hate, you're beyond redemption. My PM is always open for you if you think I said something wrong (which I think you'll think it is for saying PR is not fake. Well, I say bring it on).

NJB, out.
Armored Rider Baron chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Hello there. I am a great fan of both Sentai and Power Rangers and I so think that the Gokaigers could kick the Samurai rangers spandexed butts. Or either vice versa. Umm, Can I adopt the story? Pretty please I will make the ending whatever you want.

Thanks
Lol chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
LOL! Arnold! You just repeated one statement three fucking times! That shows how smart you are! LOL retard!

P.S. Power Rangers is the REAL thing!