Reviews for Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger VS Power Rangers Samurai
(RE EDIT)To: lol. you're the complete retard grow up you 11 year old and burn in hell you untrue fan To: Billy and Adam Rules. YOU DUMBASS YOU'RE A RETARD LIKE lol YOU'RE A UNTRUE PR FAN YOU THINK POWER RANGERS IS THE REAL DEAR YOU'RE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER SS IS THE REAL DEAL IT CAME OUT IN 1975 BEFORE PR WAS OUT IN 1993 EVERY PR FAN KNOWS SUPER SENTAI IS THE REAL DEAL YOU LACK KNOWLEGE YOU READ ME YOU. HAVE. NO. KNOWLEGE. OF. SUPER SENTAI. LIKE. UNTRUE. PR. FANS. I WILL RIDER KICK YOU'RE BRAINS OFF AND FEED IT TO THE ANIMALS YOU RETARD HEHEHEH
Gerard chapter 1 . 1/18
To: lol. you're the complete retard grow up you 11 year old and burn in hell you untrue fan To: Billy and Adam Rules. YOU SUCK YOU'RE A RETARD LIKE lol YOU'RE A UNTRUE PR FAN YOU THINK POWER RANGERS IS THE REAL DEAR YOU'RE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER SS IS THE REAL DEAL IT CAME OUT IN 1975 BEFORE PR WAS OUT IN 1993 EVERY PR FAN KNOWS SUPER SENTAI IS THE REAL DEAL YOU LACK KNOWLEGE YOU READ ME YOU. HAVE. NO. KNOWLEGE. OF. SUPER SENTAI. LIKE TRUE
Gerard chapter 1 . 1/18
To: Dumbass Power Ranger Fans Who Thinks Super Sentai is Fake. SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMBASS PR FANBOYS YOU THINK SENTAI IS FAKE AND POWER RANGERS IS REAL YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOTS SUPER SENTAI CAME FUCKING FIRST BEFORE POWER RANGERS DID YOU HAVE YOU'RE BRAINS REVERSED IN BIRTH?! YOU'RE NO TRUE PR FAN LIKE ME AND EVERY TRUE POWER RANGER FAN (WHO THEY BECAME BOTH FANS OF PR AND SS)KNOWS SUPER SENTAI ARE THE REAL DEAL MMPR toys HE COLLECTS SENTAI AND RANGERS TOYS HELL HE EVEN COLLECTS KAMEN RIDER TOYS AND FIGUARTS AND I WATCH HIS YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND HE POPULAR AND HE KNOW SUPER SENTAI IS THE ORIGINAL PR UNLIKE YOU UNPURE PR FANS ARE FOOLS YOU BROUGHT EMBARRESMENT TO US TRUE PR FANS AND INSULTED SS FANS! To: PR FAN WHO DOESNT KNOW SUPER SENTAI. You need to watch is the original if you still prefer pr then i respect your choice super sentai is great its the more mature less cheesy more action and more comedic except: 1970's to 1980's sentai for cheesiness, go-onger and goseiger for being very comedic and less mature and a little cheesy power rangers on the other hand is good also cheesy until 2002 if you prefer cheesy heroes like power rangers or sentai like go-onger or goseiger again i respect your options but kamen rider is the best beats both sentai and power rangers but if anyone insults power ranger, super sentai, and even kamen rider they will never be forgiven they will rot in hell. To: Kak or whatever you're name is. YOU ARE A DISGUSTING BASTARD BADMOUTHING A GIRL IS I MOSTLY I HATE MORE THAN UNTRUE PR FANS ILL FIND YOU AND RIP OUT YOUR HOLE YOU CALLED A MOUTH!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
I prefer power rangers, but that is probley because I haven't seen the japenese version. But I do tend to like originals over non-originals, but I've only seen power rangers, so my opinion doesn't really count. Really good story! I normally wouldn't do this, but I want the power rangers to fail and maybe die in this story. They are fighting without honor.
Dash master 48 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I will adopt this, but if I can't handle it, you will help.
C.Marvelous chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
hahaha,luka
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
kill the power rangers
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
continue the story kill the powr rangers all of them
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
continue the story kill the power rangers
guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
continue the story I want the gokaiger to win imay be just a 23 year old but power rangers suck
GokaiMaster chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Please, take down this fanfiction.
Sean Akizuki chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I fully agree with Sailor Gokai Moon, this fic MUST STOP at all costs! I agree with NJB that you don't get bad comments because of ignorance but because this is a horrible bad hate fic. Take this hate fic out before you cause any more damage. How long as it been since this fic was up?! This is very damaging indeed! I know you don't like Power Rangers but find some productive way to share the truth about Super Sentai. I've appealed to Power Rangers fans by not being an unfair hater, NJB and me have done that. All I can say is, this fic has caused more harm than good as well. Sorry to say that.
SailorGokaiDecade chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
oh God! what the hell do you think you're doing? this isn't spreading goodwill, son! you're triggering an unnecessary fantard war, and that's messed up! seriously, this fic must stop! you're spreading a bad amount of hate plague among Power Rangers and Super Sentai fans, who are SUPPOSED to agree on some things! i'm saying this as a Sentai fan who grew up watching Power Rangers; if you can't make PR and Sentai find common ground, i might as well piss on your sparkplug to snap you out of delusion! FIX YOUR LIFE!
1 Billy Fan chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Okay, as I said I'm still looking into Sentai, but I'd just like to ask most of you to give PR a chance! After all, it IS American (for those who live in the USA), and not all of the seasons are copies.

The seasons I would recommend are: Power Rangers RPM, Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Power Rangers Dino Thunder, and Power Rangers Time Force.

Not all of PR is bad and without PR, most folks in the USA probably wouldn't have any idea what Sentai was. And also remember that PR is geared for a younger audience, so please don't think of it as being childish because a few of the Sentai episodes I've seen have been a little childish.

Thanks.
Kak chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Dear Sean Akizuki, we KNOW SUPER SENTAI CAME BEFORE POWER RANGERS YOU BASTARD!

Second, I think you suck.

third, you do not know when to keep your mouth shut.

forth, you are lower than anyone here.

I like Sentai and Power Rangers, but Kamen Rider just kills both TV shows.

I like new Sentai better than old Sentai, old Sentai seemed very cheesey, and old PR seem cheesey as well.