Reviews for Thicker than Blood
Charley K. Storm chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Dude! You said you'd update! That was years ago! bring on the final chapter! It's cute btw!
karen1025 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
are you going to finish it?
Kelly A Castillo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow! It's really good. But I don't think gorillas would have said m'ok
SummerMistedDragon chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
love it!
Lunatic's Lament chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Awwwww when I read this my heart bursted in joy
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
nice
Autumn Butterfly chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Only just started exploring Tarzan fanfiction, and was delighted to find this little gem. I always wanted Kerchak to live as well - he's the most interesting character of them all.

Love seeing all of the family bonds, even if the dialogue is a little disjointed. I'm definitely sticking with Tarzan fanfiction for a little while thanks to this.

Looking forward to the last chapter!
MonstarzGirl chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
This is so good! I'm glad that you made Kerchak live and give consent to Tarzan and Jane. That's so sweet and fatherly of him.
goofygirl chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
that was so good.
TashaRomnoffs chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Update please! I love this story! Plus this idea is something that I've become quite fascinated with.
Everlasting Life chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
This chapter was wonderful! I love how you decided to develop the relationship between Tarzan and Kala even more. They're so sweet when together and you've done an amazing job! :D Nice intro by the way. it made me laugh! Turk is hilarious!
Everlasting Life chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Dear The Voice of ther Wind,

Yesterday was the first time I had ever stumbled upon your fan-based story. I was so giddy with joy that I had barely enough time to review, so that is the explanation for my long and crazy review for the first chapter. Even though the was a "very spacious comment" and "not very insightful". :) LOL

Please let me start by saying this is the first story I've come around to that is exactly what I was looking for. You have taken the characters we all know and love and have kept them exactly in character. I love what you've done with Kerchak though. I've always wondered what he would be like rather than hard and moody all day. Furthermore, I have to say you've created a plot that is perfect and heck! It's your story and you can do whatever your little heart wants with it! Never let anyone tell you otherwise! Though your chapters are short (NEVER A BAD THING! :D) you have taken the story's plot very carefully and precisely! I think your dialogue is just enough as well. They're Gorillas for goodness sake: they don't say much, but you make them say just enough. Does that make sense? :)

Anyways, I adored this chapter and I'm looking forward to catching up with the last one! I'm curious to see how there is to be hope! I remember when being a kid while watching Tarzan how I always wished there was a way to save Kerchak. Please continue if you want to! I would love to read and review the rest of your story! Keep up the fantastic work, my friend! I'm trying to encourage you to write as much as I can! Because the more you write, the more you enjoy it and learn from your mistakes. My best luck goes to you and your continuation! :)

-Silver
Coraline Starr chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Very nice. Let's take a look...

What's not so great -

1. Gorillas don't need blankets.

2. hoo hoo heha hooo...hmm.

3. Syntax and structure seem a bit clumsy (i.e. "and the youngsters all grabbed whatever they could find and started playing music with them (all thanks to Turk Lol)")Maybe there it could have been mentioned that they grabbed random household items instead of whatever they could find?

4. Seems to me that Kerchak is more of a grunting-in-a-surprised-way sort of guy than a gasping guy...

What's better -

1. Lots of emphasis on family and love

2. Kerchak is no longer uptight! He has become accepting. Nice.

3. Everyone is mostly in character. Good.

4. Would you look at that, there's a bit of romance in there too. How sweet. I like fluff between T and J (Rated M makes me uncomfortable...)

All in all, you are on the right track. This is not a very bad fic. Just read a lot, listen a lot, observe the world. In time your writing skills will get better and better.

~Best wishes,

An extreme Tarzan fan

p.s. the very spacious comment is not very insightful...
Everlasting Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY!I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Coraline Starr chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Oh, this is nice. An extra happy ending - I presume that's what you're going for?

Please, continue. Although the dialogue seems a bit clumsy, the detail is nice. I would like to see how Kerchak is saved.