Reviews for Tomorrow
Please please update an epilogue! It's truly amazing
Oh my god! This is one of the best stories I've ever read
nix69 chapter 26 . 8/27
That was a beautiful chapter. Loved the wedding and all he did to make the day perfect for her.
Cant wait to read about their future and their HEA! I am hoping that you will throw a little of Tanya's hopeful downfall as well. I am kind of hoping her career crashed and burned while Edwards skyrocketed!
sisteria27 chapter 26 . 7/24
Love this story! More soon? Cant wait.
jeanine0963 chapter 26 . 6/12
I was really surprised because I'm not a country music type person but I have enjoy your story...thank you

Jeanine
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 6/6
Love this
Miss G Lovett chapter 26 . 5/30
I stumbled on this story on a Facebook group and spent the entire day reading it... I had so many things to do today but instead I spent it in bed reason this story from 12pm to now 1.20am! I'm absolutly captivated! Love it so much it's just so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these words !c
IvyMasonCullen chapter 26 . 5/19
Oh wow! I Love this Edward he is so sweet! This whole fic has just had me in a roller coaster of emotions!

The only problem I have is that Edward talks about how much he loves his kids but has never been that pro-active in actually seeing them! Will that change in the next chapter? More Daddyward please!

Can't wait for the next updat,
&Keep Writing!
IvyMasonCullen
lovelife5 chapter 26 . 5/19
I just found this story and couldn't put it down, I can't wait for a final chapter, hope it jumps forward!
me and my edward chapter 26 . 5/18
OH MY GOSH...so glad to hear from these guys...beautiful ending!
Thanks for sharing.
BeachRosey chapter 15 . 5/18
So this is my third time reading through the story. I wanted to before reading the update. This time through I see edward as more manupilative than romantic. How in the early chapters he set out, planned, how he was going to get her. She has been trapped by him. Love it!
posses45 chapter 26 . 5/17
Whew, I had my doubts about this couple ever getting together, they never talked to each other. But they did and I loved the way you started and ended their journey. Good story, great chapter, take care.
TheGreenPanther chapter 26 . 5/17
Welcome back. :0)
posses45 chapter 5 . 5/16
I hope Bella straighten his ass, she is not a easy lay.
posses45 chapter 4 . 5/16
You must know each chapter has been amazing. I'm waiting for Edward to start living his life, waiting for him to kick Tanya to the curb. I have twenty two more chapters to read hopefully I eventually find Edward and Bella together and that Bella has not been blamed for his farce of a marriage ending
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »