Reviews for Tomorrow
LAB1 chapter 26 . 5/16
Well, you did a good job of provoking emotion and I'm glad that you didn't glamorize adultry, but I had a very sour feeling through this whole story. The control and manipulation of a man in power had her brainwashed into thinking she was making choices. He knew she wasn't. She was on a ride that she couldn't control and he was charming and controlling. Ugh! If you don't want your wife, then have the decency to divorce her and then move on with another girl. He was weak in his own life and seeking control over another to make up for his many shortcomings! I'm not even sure why I kept reading this train wreck, but it was well written despite quite a few minor inconsistencies. I feel pretty dirty and used though. I'm not sure I enjoyed this emotional ride.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 4/14
Cute story. Great music choices.
ebbegirl chapter 26 . 1/16
Great story! Thank you!
wwechic1619 chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
Beautiful!
tiff xoxo chapter 26 . 12/16/2016
Love it
MamaJoyof3 chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
I have loved this song and now this story. Awesome job! Please, when you can, give us an epilogue.
readingandreading chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
I loved your story! It was just wonderful! I would love a peek into their future if you ever get a chance!
SassYNoleS chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
Loved it !

Angst and all !

From start to finish !

So worth the read !

Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
Please please update an epilogue! It's truly amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Oh my god! This is one of the best stories I've ever read
nix69 chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
That was a beautiful chapter. Loved the wedding and all he did to make the day perfect for her.
Cant wait to read about their future and their HEA! I am hoping that you will throw a little of Tanya's hopeful downfall as well. I am kind of hoping her career crashed and burned while Edwards skyrocketed!
sisteria27 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Love this story! More soon? Cant wait.
jeanine0963 chapter 26 . 6/12/2016
I was really surprised because I'm not a country music type person but I have enjoy your story...thank you

Jeanine
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
Love this
Miss G Lovett chapter 26 . 5/30/2016
I stumbled on this story on a Facebook group and spent the entire day reading it... I had so many things to do today but instead I spent it in bed reason this story from 12pm to now 1.20am! I'm absolutly captivated! Love it so much it's just so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these words !c
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »