Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Cantabile23 chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
This is a well written story with good characters! I wish you would continue as I am dying to know what happens next. I know it has been a few years, but is there any chance for this finished?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
Plz plz update this or maybe one last one ;)
pudget12 chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
More please?!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Omg! How could I miss this intense, original, intriguing story until now?
How refreshing to be presented an Edward who has to be explored, discovered and appreciated before being struck with emotions and attraction through feelings and appreciation for his witty banter and intelligent comebacks...cumbacks
I didn't know this story wasn't finished all the way when I started reading, but I loved it too much to stop halfway and I devoured every available word, sacrificed sleep over the pull to continue and being with them. I will have to search for possible published books by you, right after I read everything else I have saved to my kindle for years now. I just knew I should keep some gems for later, anticipating a great read!
Thank you for sharing your brilliant brain with with us
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2017
I miss your words.
CSG chapter 15 . 4/11/2017
I hope they're not going to be pulled apart?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2017
I'm guessing you have abandoned this, seeing as it has been a while, but this is a very well written story, with brilliant characters and a great plot, I hope you find the inspiration, and time to finish it x
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
I want to read about the marathon
TheEasternWind chapter 15 . 3/25/2017
Read until "the end". It was nice. Good writing. (And I liked the Urban Dictionary slang. It was fitting for Bella's point of view. Even though the constant reference of PSAT words were annoying. Just use the words.) I disagree with your summary. I wouldn't classify them as "highly intelligent people". Edward maybe. But not "highly". Just average. Maybe a bit above. Could have been the upbringing as well. But Bella didn't seem very intelligent at all. A little below average maybe. She wasn't very rational (a clear sign of remarkably high intelligence) nor was she a quick thinker. Quite the opposite. But because she stayed true to character it didn't bother me.
TheEasternWind chapter 11 . 3/25/2017
This is so ironic. Bella accusing Edward of being all the things that she is. I mean, she became what her father was. Just to prove, that not only men are like this. Secretly she's just lonely and afraid. It bugs her that she cares so much that her father didn't want her. Understandable. Who wouldn't be hurt by that and who wouldn't care? (A friend of mine has the same issue and sees the issue but denies it in front of everyone.) Such weak characters. At least Bella is weak AF. I don't like her and I certainly wouldn't fuck her. I don't do the crazies. (Which is good. She probably wouldn't fuck me either. As I don't have a dick.) This is just a rant about the *characters* not your story or writing. Good job. These characters seem quite realistic given the circumstances.
Rachell25 chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
I just found this story. It's a long shot, but I hope it's not abandoned, because it's so good.
jenninemarie chapter 15 . 3/7/2017
It's been a while hope you plan on finishing?
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I like the set-up of this one. It is very interesting and well-written. Sorry it is unfinished, it seemed to be very good. RL can get the best of us sometimes. Well, thanks...hope all is well.
Devora13 chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Is this the end?
Summer chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Omg I love your story are you going to finish it
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »