Reviews for Insatiable Desires
AnneValkyria chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This is truly amazing. I want more.
AnneValkyria chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I LOVE this story. Ignore whatever complaint I had before. This is amazing. PLEASE dont just drop it. Follow through
AnneValkyria chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Its because of the meds right? That he cant get it up...
Come on, are they ever getting together... ?
AnneValkyria chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
How the hell are you planning of getting the two of them together?
AnneValkyria chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Why did you make E so.. "ugly"? I know all about OOC, but that just seems a little overrated
AnneValkyria chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Okay, Bella REALLY doesnt like him... Hows this suppose to work out?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Read this story in one day. Fair play te you.
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Welll... Im not sure how I feel so far...
First of all, isnt Edward the guy with acne who she thinks of as a freak? Thats not right (
And second... Its Jasper shes drooling over right?
The writing is great though. Ive read one of your other storys and I loved that one, so Ill give this a try )
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
This is one of the best I have read recently...totally love this! Thank you for writing and I look forward to more!
GlowstickGirl chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
This story has me on the edge of my seat, begging for more. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
RPattSinner chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
I miss this story soooo much! So happy to see that you didn't abandon it and can't wait to read more soon hopefully!
pager22 chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Whoa. An authors note?! I'm with you on word choice. Same preference here.

I like that you don't do a whole summary at the end of your chapters like "uh-oh...what's gonna happen?!" Or "did you just read that?!" A lot if times I'm like, "seriously. You know what's gonna happen. And (usually) i do too cause this shit be predictable." And "no-I missed the part about the plot line and the characters. I skip the chapter and just read authors notes."

Wow. I actually don't feel that strongly at. All. About an's. just went off on a tangent. You understand. ;)
pager22 chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Wow. In this chapter you made two things much hotter than I ever would've believed possible. One was the ice cream fight (sticky is generally no bueno) and you know what the second was. Whew.
pager22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Having been in mixed groups sessions like that (for different problems) I just wanted to say how fascinating I found that. It was also well done. Sooo... Well done. Hahaha
leesmee chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Thanks again .. Also I agree with you on the urban dictionary term as opposed to the other.
Looking forward to the next chapter !
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »