Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Beck79 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
So glad that you've posted this on here! I remember reading this on your blog after I'd read TCB and being quite shocked at the difference! Love this story and so glad that it looks like you're continuing with it.
PJ littlefoot chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Id be pissed too if I was that young, a dude and unable to stand up
quitomom chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
OK, that's just plain sad...I can't imagine what that "predicament" would do to a teenaged boy's self esteem!
iwmec chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
tehehehehe .. yeah baby ..'bout time ;)
FL Sunshine chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
duh dhuh dun
PJ littlefoot chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Poor edward. If I was him id miss some doses...
TheDramaVamp chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
HAHA ! the story is soo entertaining to the point that instead of getting ready for my 5 years wedding anniversary ,i have my ipad perched on my vanity and am just eating up the words !

another great story but one hell of a great author !

all ur other stories are unique in their own way but this story has such a fresh feeling to it !i am positive the fandom will be going crazy over it in to time !plus it doesn't heart that citrusy as hell !

pleaaase dont leave us hanging megg!
HereToRead84 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
i wonder how bad must it be for Edward to be on meds
HereToRead84 chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
they are both so funny together
HereToRead84 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
man they both have problems
MsLiss chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
omg after loading all those chapters together you stopped here?

Are you cruel? Why are you teasing me so?

i really really want to know whats going on with Edward. or more accurately i want to know if my suspicions ae right!

Plrease dont leave me hanging too long. I've invested a whole night inot reading all your updates!

Such a treat to get so many chapters!

HereToRead84 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
hmm forgot Edward is a perv too
HereToRead84 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Bella is spoil but she is improving...
HereToRead84 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
wow their interaction sure is different from other stories.
HereToRead84 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
at first i wasn't sure about this Bella, its very hard to get pass the first chapter, but chapter is better. i guess it because Bella is not off having sex with random dudes.
1,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »