Reviews for Insatiable Desires
HereToRead84 chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Bella is spoil but she is improving...
HereToRead84 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
wow their interaction sure is different from other stories.
HereToRead84 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
at first i wasn't sure about this Bella, its very hard to get pass the first chapter, but chapter is better. i guess it because Bella is not off having sex with random dudes.
missveritys chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
I NEED to know! Great story, keep up the good work x
silverpieces chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Nice start. I'm hoping for 12 more spam type emails tomorrow that tell me there are more of these chapters :)
EmilyBookNerd chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Another great story from you. why did you post all these chapters and leave u with a big cliff hanger. It's really a great story and I can't wait to find out how all the charcters are connected. I can't to find out about Edwards past. I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading ur story because it's so good. Update asap plz
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow Bella really have a big problem there.
PJ littlefoot chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Omg haha she got the wrong guy but goodness its so funny I love it
3diamonds chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Just blew through this...and I can't wait for more! I'm on the edge of my seat! Although my guess is that he is court ordered to stay away from minors? He's on the Registry? I'm pretty sure he tipped Cal off about her being a minor, so that adds to my suspicions too. Bt I really wanna know what he did! Must have been pretty bad for him to agree to the medication and it's side effects. Ok, can't wait for the next chappie!
Erikajo chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
What a great place to leave the story hanging. That was sarcasm...LOL! Great job!
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
FREAKING AWESOME!

i have to admit that as read the first quarter of this chapter, i was a little bit perturbed, and i consider myself a very open minded person, but then as i read on and Bella's character developed and the plot took form, i was just trilled.

of course none of this should surprise me, you have proved yourself as a gifted narrator time and time again. i am very glad you posted so many chapter at the same time. )
justginger chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Oh my - suddenly not so funny... but this was still a great chapter
Erikajo chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
So confused...
archy12 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
wow,what a crazy story!not to mention that the updates burst into my email like a meteor have i received so many updates of the same story in a single was amazing!

the first chapter shocked me with the almost pre-teen sex,then Edward's appearance,then his proposition...that's a lot of shocks for one day.;)

i put two-and-two together about his medication,what with his 'condition' in the file and his lack of erection,so that was not a why the dyed hair and general shabbiness?maybe to drive away any girl who might be interested in him despite his zits and his the zits are a side-effect of the medication we will know in further chapters.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
First, I have been reading this story for like 6 hours now. I think I took a break to make dinner but I'm not sure that wasn't just a passing thought or if we actually ate... What I'm trying to say is that the premise for this story isn't new, but your writing style is incredibly riveting. You capture the confusing tumult of teenaged emotions, insanity, angst, hormones and drama - which is just exasperating to adults - and make it witty and interesting! And your characterisations are so well-developed. These kids are 'mostly' screwed up but not unloveable or irredeemable. You do it all without dumping the latest DSM rubbish in our laps, either.

I'm questioning Edward and Bella's judgement in allowing Bella to sway him to quitting his meds outright - but very understandable. Scary. She's so damaged! She needs a wake up call. Before it's too late.

The whole plot's like a puzzle and each character is a piece. I'm really enjoying all the cryptic dialog. Looking forward to your update. Very much. Thanks. ~RoseE. xx
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »