Reviews for Insatiable Desires
star-chan89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is awesomeness, looking forward to seeing how it works out!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Ok can't wait to know the secret, great story so .
quitomom chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Oh shit...poor drugged-up Edward! Is Dr. Carlisle in the house?
LibraryLady08 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Well I wondered when that side of him would show up.

cedward2417 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
I started reading (about 5 hrs ago) and just couldn't stop! I am totally wrapped around both of these guys.

I don't know what to think or feel about Bella- Half of me loves her attitude/outlook on her sexuality/relationships; but the other half is screaming that she is just lost and needs some serious help. However, I think the tides are turning with they way she is starting to feel about Edward...ah, poor, Edward. I can't help but think that Bella has totally corrupted him and is not good for him at all; but I also think she's helping him too. It's so frustrating to know what the right thing for these two is, but TOTALLY wanting the wrong thing for them. Can't wait for more!Ü
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
She's got gumption, that's for sure. :)

TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
bugbitebabycakes chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this story so much that I check your site everyday just to see if it updated. I'm glad to see it on FF so many others can enjoy this awesome story. I hope this means it updates soon :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Well that first contact went well, or not. :)

Talk chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Love, love, love this story and have been reading it on your blog.

Very pleased you have put it here to as sends alerts to updates a bit quicker.

Waiting for Edward's story...
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
rcorrine chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Well... quite the place to stop the rapid updates! Interesting story, though. I'm intrigued :)
tiny20 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
girl, i dont even know where to begin! how can you write 4 so different stories? and this sure isn't what i would have expected from you! and i'm so freakin curious im dyin! its five am in my country so i must go to bed but .. chapter 13 tomorrow?
haguchi chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
woh! what a treat! that was a good one! as always. what is the deal, Edward?
quitomom chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...not gay AND pimply!
1,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »