Reviews for Insatiable Desires
A green eyed girl chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
i wonder what is wrong with this bella, is she was a good student with actual prospects in life, i would say, sex is not that big of a deal, but she right down refuses to even try and form a plan for her future, i wonder exactly what she thought would happen when she got out of high school.

i really think there is more to it that she lets on. may be rene is right.
oulo chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Oh my, i need to know as well! Lol

you are gonna update soon. Right?
NatTheHippieChild chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Holy shit.! This is amazing, unique.!just fantastic to read, can't wait for new chapter!
MtAiryGrl chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
soooooo original! love it!
notquiteright137 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
I was so excited to see not only a new story from you, but also 12 chapters at once! I promptly ignored my husband and children and read them all at once. This story is unique, clever (love PSAT, SAT words), and sometimes poignant. I can't wait to see where they go (pun intended). Thank you!
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Hahaha. Ohmygosh. This is hilarious. Crazy hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens when Bella meets te real Edward Cullen. Lol. I feel terrible for Bella because i wonder if she would really be like this if she hadn't been molested by older boys at the age of 11&12! I can't wait to see where you are taking this. It seems to me like pairing up sexual deviants would be the perfect idea. That idea is to have monogamy and reduce self deprecating behavior, not necessarily to stop sex within a relationship. This might work! -mommyofboth
Charmie77 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
you KNOW how much I love anything you pen!

as always I will follow you anywhere :)
pdxamy chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wow, my little woke me up at 1am and I stayed up and read the 12 chapters you posted. Love it so far, so much depth to all the characters, except maybe Donnie. Thanks for posted such a good chunk of your work. Looking forward to more.
HereToRead84 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
omg you have to update asap!
JayNahNah chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Really good. I had a hard time getting into to characters other than they loved sex & their parents thought it was a problem so they needed help. I think the next chapter will be a turning point. We will get to know Edwards story.

Nice job.
quitomom chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Awwwww...everybody gets some satifaction...well, except Renee~
Beck79 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
So glad that you've posted this on here! I remember reading this on your blog after I'd read TCB and being quite shocked at the difference! Love this story and so glad that it looks like you're continuing with it.
PJ littlefoot chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Id be pissed too if I was that young, a dude and unable to stand up
quitomom chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
OK, that's just plain sad...I can't imagine what that "predicament" would do to a teenaged boy's self esteem!
iwmec chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
tehehehehe .. yeah baby ..'bout time ;)
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »