Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Charmie77 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
you KNOW how much I love anything you pen!

as always I will follow you anywhere :)
pdxamy chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wow, my little woke me up at 1am and I stayed up and read the 12 chapters you posted. Love it so far, so much depth to all the characters, except maybe Donnie. Thanks for posted such a good chunk of your work. Looking forward to more.
HereToRead84 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
omg you have to update asap!
JayNahNah chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
Really good. I had a hard time getting into to characters other than they loved sex & their parents thought it was a problem so they needed help. I think the next chapter will be a turning point. We will get to know Edwards story.

Nice job.
quitomom chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Awwwww...everybody gets some satifaction...well, except Renee~
Beck79 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
So glad that you've posted this on here! I remember reading this on your blog after I'd read TCB and being quite shocked at the difference! Love this story and so glad that it looks like you're continuing with it.
PJ littlefoot chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Id be pissed too if I was that young, a dude and unable to stand up
quitomom chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
OK, that's just plain sad...I can't imagine what that "predicament" would do to a teenaged boy's self esteem!
iwmec chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
tehehehehe .. yeah baby ..'bout time ;)
FL Sunshine chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
duh dhuh dun
PJ littlefoot chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Poor edward. If I was him id miss some doses...
TheDramaVamp chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
HAHA ! the story is soo entertaining to the point that instead of getting ready for my 5 years wedding anniversary ,i have my ipad perched on my vanity and am just eating up the words !

another great story but one hell of a great author !

all ur other stories are unique in their own way but this story has such a fresh feeling to it !i am positive the fandom will be going crazy over it in to time !plus it doesn't heart that citrusy as hell !

pleaaase dont leave us hanging megg!
HereToRead84 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
i wonder how bad must it be for Edward to be on meds
HereToRead84 chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
they are both so funny together
HereToRead84 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
man they both have problems
1,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »