Reviews for Insatiable Desires
kelmoore chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
I am absolutely loving your story. Bella is hysterical. I have a feeling that Edward has been a naughty boy in the past and that is what he is about to tell Bella. Can't wait for more.
Erikajo chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
He is such an ass!
Erikajo chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
This is cool.
snowgood chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
You totally kept me up until 2 am! At first, I was a little put off by Bella, but then I was fascinated. Now I'm dying to see what's going to happen! How do you do it?
Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Poor guy. What is going on with him?
justginger chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Zits? Really? Long black hair? Oh I'm loving this! It is such fun.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is so different. I like it!
star-chan89 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is awesomeness, looking forward to seeing how it works out!
shaz308 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Ok can't wait to know the secret, great story so .
quitomom chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Oh shit...poor drugged-up Edward! Is Dr. Carlisle in the house?
LibraryLady08 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Well I wondered when that side of him would show up.

-MJ
cedward2417 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
I started reading (about 5 hrs ago) and just couldn't stop! I am totally wrapped around both of these guys.

I don't know what to think or feel about Bella- Half of me loves her attitude/outlook on her sexuality/relationships; but the other half is screaming that she is just lost and needs some serious help. However, I think the tides are turning with they way she is starting to feel about Edward...ah, poor, Edward. I can't help but think that Bella has totally corrupted him and is not good for him at all; but I also think she's helping him too. It's so frustrating to know what the right thing for these two is, but TOTALLY wanting the wrong thing for them. Can't wait for more!Ü
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »