Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Lore562 chapter 14 . 5/22
Please continue this story is really good!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 5/10
Naaauuuuu. Im so sad that this isnt finished. Ø insert mopey face Ø
I love it. I actually love all your stories. Well, I havent read the tutor yet. But I have read the others. Lol. Anyway, not sure if you even get emails from this site anymore. Not sure if you have just stopped, or if somethings happened. I hope you are ok. But I wanted to say thank you for writing your stories, and sharing them with us. And I just realised how many commas Ive used.. Haha.
Again, thank you so much for sharing with us!
jatani33 chapter 15 . 4/20
Omg I need more of these two... Pretty pleaseeeee
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 4/13
Great story :) great chapter can't wait till the next one XD
Second time reading this and there's nothing that i want more than for this story to be updated! PLEASE you can't abandon something so beautiful. I love them both so much in this story
venia17 chapter 15 . 2/29
Look why? Why haven't you updated? Are you OK? Because if you are and I am not offending you in some way please update. I haven't read in a very long time so good lemons with spark.. it is so obvious in a way that they care for it's other but it's not sickening sweet or anything. Please update..
Sigh. I read this again. So sad it's not being continued. No judging! Just voicing my appreciation. :)
I love these two. Please finish. But, mostly, thank you for writing this story.
Gagika chapter 15 . 1/16
It's a shame that you haven't wrote further.
All of your stories are so different in their content. That's so marvelous!
So I hope that I will read more any time soon!
Anon chapter 15 . 1/10
I actually liked where this was going, wish you had continued. At the same time you stopped at a point where there's no huge cliffy or angst and its enough to give me mental satisfaction
dr.r101 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Ewwww... Why just tell me why?
Now I cant get the visual out of my mind
jemima60 chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
What a great story!'i enjoyed every single chapter. You're a wonderful storyteller! Please tell me you're going to finish it? There's so much more story to tell about her mom finding out. He's parents & sister meeting Bella, the dynamics with his relationship with Bella. And more. Please please tell us more?
Desperate 2 know chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Still here? Please post another chapter?
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Steamy chapter. Hope you will continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
You are truly gifted, every story of yours is amazing and hard to put down. However, it's disappointing that this one is not complete.. If you're reading this PLEASE consider continuing. Thank you.
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »