Reviews for Insatiable Desires
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
damn he is so crazy but she just as crazy for going along with it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
what the hell what does he want a vibrator for god I have got to hear this.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
kill him with kindness darling pisses them off every time believe me I'v done it lots of times works great
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
what is with Edward Cullen? he's mean and vulgar noy like the Edward we all know and love but neither is little miss ho bag Bella this is sure a different story isn't it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
how many Edward Cullens cold be in that school anyway
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
what makes her think he would even want her in the first place.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
goshdarnypooh chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I am hoping, just hoping you continue on with this story. I always adore your writing and want to know what happens next to this Edward and Bella!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Have to read all your stories now. This one really sounds good. Bella as a hypersexual? And Edward too and I'll be they never get anything else done.
You are the best writer and I enjoy your stories so much that I wish you would write more.
Doodlepoodle89 chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
This makes me so sad :( I love all your stories, and this one is my absolute favorite. Have you given up the story or are you just taking a break? I really hope you finish this.
dumbow chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Found this on TLS. Please tell me it's complete!
dreamzuvedward chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
OMG, first of all, I love how hilariously irreverent this story is! I typically don't find misanthropic Edward or potty mouth, tough-act Bella engaging characters, but yours have truly grabbed me. Bella's discontent and snarky dialogue does not feel contrived or cliche, however I'm not quite on board with Edward yet, but he has great potential.

NEXT: "I think he imported a bucket of diarrhea in from a third world country" Holy heck I laughed and laughed and laughed at this while reading in the wee hours of the morning until I was nearly crying and wheezing trying to hold it in, you know cause the rest of the house is trying to sleep, but good lord funniest thing I've read in a LONG LONG TIME! At work all day today I tried NOT to think of it because everytime I did it started the giggles all over again. What can I say, I laugh like a 12 year old boy at potty humor. About 12 years ago my 9-yr old son had to go to the bathroom emergently after a Little League game and you know their BRs never have toilet paper let alone working toilets so we went to a local Winn Dixie (a grocery store) to use the restroom and the women's BR looked exactly as you described, like a toilet exploded diarrhea all over the walls. How does the eff this happen?! I was so traumatized the memory still haunts me. I almost died reading that scene, SO FUNNY in literary form but a nightmare experience in RL. Still, big kudos to Bella to be able to stomach cleaning that without fainting. And her "light a match and torch the place" comment almost did me in, I could barely breath for laughing. LOVING THIS STORY!
MildredDempsey chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I found this story rather late, only a month ago. So far I've read it twice, just to make sure that I got all the nuances you built in to this excellent story. All of this reading happened despite the fact you haven't updated in a year. Normally I'd never read anything than hasn't updated in three months, much less a year. Your story, however, grabbed me. For me, this story has deep meaning and a lot to say about the human condition. I can totally agree with Bella and her view that it's okay to like sex. I can also see that she used it as a replacement for the love she did not get from Renee or her grandma. Showing use both sides of that coin, it takes a lot of work, thought, and talent. Thank you so much for writing this, and for sharing it with us.
JessaCloud chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
This was on my TBR list and I finally got to it and absolutely LOVE it! But now I need more! Is there any chance it will be finished? Pretty please? I hate to think I won't get to see what happens with them. You're an incredible writer and their banter and chemistry is outstanding . I really hope you finish this. No matter how long it takes!
CayStar chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I love this story! Hope you update soon! :)
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »