Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Lore562 chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Please continue this story is really good!
aniseed flower chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
Naaauuuuu. Im so sad that this isnt finished. Ø insert mopey face Ø
I love it. I actually love all your stories. Well, I havent read the tutor yet. But I have read the others. Lol. Anyway, not sure if you even get emails from this site anymore. Not sure if you have just stopped, or if somethings happened. I hope you are ok. But I wanted to say thank you for writing your stories, and sharing them with us. And I just realised how many commas Ive used.. Haha.
Again, thank you so much for sharing with us!
jatani33 chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Omg I need more of these two... Pretty pleaseeeee
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Great story :) great chapter can't wait till the next one XD
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2016
Second time reading this and there's nothing that i want more than for this story to be updated! PLEASE you can't abandon something so beautiful. I love them both so much in this story
venia17 chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
Look why? Why haven't you updated? Are you OK? Because if you are and I am not offending you in some way please update. I haven't read in a very long time so good lemons with spark.. it is so obvious in a way that they care for it's other but it's not sickening sweet or anything. Please update..
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2016
Sigh. I read this again. So sad it's not being continued. No judging! Just voicing my appreciation. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
I love these two. Please finish. But, mostly, thank you for writing this story.
Gagika chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
It's a shame that you haven't wrote further.
All of your stories are so different in their content. That's so marvelous!
So I hope that I will read more any time soon!
Anon chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I actually liked where this was going, wish you had continued. At the same time you stopped at a point where there's no huge cliffy or angst and its enough to give me mental satisfaction
dr.r101 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Ewwww... Why just tell me why?
Now I cant get the visual out of my mind
jemima60 chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
What a great story!'i enjoyed every single chapter. You're a wonderful storyteller! Please tell me you're going to finish it? There's so much more story to tell about her mom finding out. He's parents & sister meeting Bella, the dynamics with his relationship with Bella. And more. Please please tell us more?
Desperate 2 know chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Still here? Please post another chapter?
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Steamy chapter. Hope you will continue this.
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »