Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
You are truly gifted, every story of yours is amazing and hard to put down. However, it's disappointing that this one is not complete.. If you're reading this PLEASE consider continuing. Thank you.
ocealyn chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Fun read :) Keep going!
Emily-RobertCullen chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
Update!
A2463 chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
love it.
cmtaylor531 chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Wow. I was very intrigued by this story. Real sad it was never finished. I was kind of curious to parents reaction once they found out.
Anita chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Hilarious, thank you.
luciamel chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
dude! r u going to continue, please do! its goooooodddd!
SeekerNewbie chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Hi, just wondering if you has plans to finish this story?
FAXalltheway chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
If your out there, please come back and finish your amazing story!
mariga79 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
ohhh i love this story, hope you didnt abandon it,...
RetroReaction chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
It's been 3 years, so I'm assuming you've abandoned it. I really knew better- I could see you hadn't updated for a while but I read the story anyway and now I totally regret it because my head is going to explode from wondering what happens next. I hope you do finish the story some day. It was REALLY good. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
On my fifth reading and I still love this as much as the first time. I hope you complete this some time as I'm eager for more but thanks for this much. Ta x
bpanther chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
I love this story. I hope you continue it
Lilydukes chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
Gahhhhhhh. Why did you abandon this story?! It's amazing! I really want to find out what happens when more people find out about Bella and Edward…and when they finally fall completely and irrevocably in love! 3
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »