Reviews for Insatiable Desires
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
She doesn't even know him. Who is she to give him advise just because she wants to have sex with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I really don't like Bella. She is a major bitch.
nerdgirl23.hh chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
I see that it has now been over a year since you last updated this story. It's unfortunate that this story has not continued on from this chapter as you are a wonderful writer. I have been reading this story since the inception of it, even before I had a FFN account, and I wish that you come back to finish it soon. It is disappointing that this seems like it will be another amazing fan fiction that was started but will not come to a close. I sincerely hope you prove me wrong and find it within yourself to come back and finish this amazing story that you began to share with your readers.
Payton79 chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
I just love this story. It has been on my TBR list for quite a while. It was so funny in the beginning, then very hot and in the end sweet and emotional. Although it doesn't seem to be complete and I'd really want to know how they handled the parent problem I'm glad you left it at a good note in a moment where everything is good in the world. Thanks for this wonderful story.
Andysuperchula chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Please don't abandon this story is too good
Andysuperchula chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Pleaseeee
Come back
I love them!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Please update im dying here
gracie7236 chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Please, please come back to this fic! I have read it twice and would love to see how it continues. You are incredibly talented and I know you will wrap this tale up so well! Please :)
teampeeta.hh chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
I've noticed that it has now been over a year since you last updated this story. As a fan of all the pieces you have published on this site, I truly hope that you come back and continue on with the journey of this fiction,
Ayla chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Please don't give up on this story!
terriberry chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Hi, okay so I've just reread this whole dang thang. I looked for your blog, but couldn't find it; I thought maybe you had a couple more chapters up there then here? Anyway... This fic was always slow to update, but now it's been like a really long time. I hope all is well with you. I love your fics, and hope you still plan to finish this one.
msmargo chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
and if you're publishing? let us know, we'll buy!
msmargo chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
oh my, and when is next time going to be? i really hope you haven't left us for good, a lot of people are missing you! terrific story, and it sounds like you have it planned out from what you said in your last sentence. hope everything's ok with you. thanks for writing.
1,758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »