Reviews for Pocky Game: Round 2
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Awwww, this was lovely. Nice job keeping them in character. Very cute and sweet!

I saw a couple of small typos in here, if you're interested. "Pray" instead of "prey" is the one I remember best. It's definitely worth fixing them, because this is such a wonderful story otherwise. There were also some Japanese words in here that I didn't know the meanings to, and they tripped me up a bit. Maybe you could define them, for those readers who don't know Japanese?

I'm really glad that Usui restrained himself-she definitely would've freaked out later if they'd taken things too far. Love the revisit of the Pocky game. :) Nice job on this! I'm favoriting it. Hope you write more Maid Sama fics soon!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww cute! The Pocky scene was my favourite!
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awwwwwww, so cuuuuute! Thank you for an awesome and cute story!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW!
so kawaii :)
Psychadelic Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Make more chapter... Please, please please please please... Onegai...? :'(
Jeight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You're so good IvoryMoonlight! )
Killerwolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Takumi you trickster
Iceyicecream chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
hahahha cute!
kyotohru97 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
2nd chapter? C'mon pleeaaaassssseeee! 3 ;)
Twillk chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
No I did not just go to your profile to find your other stories.

I didn't

.;;

xD Anyway, it was a great read, I love the way you portray these two characters.
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Kyaaaa!

This is too kawaii!

Moe overload!

I would definitely see this happening in the manga.

This was amazing!

The perfect combo of cutefluffyhumorromance! With a little hint of cheekiness... xD

I adored every single second!

Overall, I loved it!

You should do more stories like this!

*:.。. o()o .。.:*

I'm speechless! It's that amazing!

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*

Call me, cyndy-chan.

From your humble reader and follower.

Cyndy-chan.
shamie chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
kyaaaaaa! this is soo good! i literally screech becoz of wat usui did! however... some phrases didn't sound like ayuzawa but! it's still GOOD! /
ayufafa chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Heyy! You've made me become your new admirer! Please continue this story, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee u,u I love fluffy, I'll be really glad if you post another story about misaki and usui (and his pervertness) Great, good job! Thank you very muchhhh!

Afa :)
Vividpixie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Cute cute cute cute cute! Reallly really well done! LOVED it!
MaidSamaFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011