Reviews for As We Lean Into the Light
theluckyclover chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
If I was Rachel I'd have kicked him out and told him I never wanted to see his face again. And they never talked about the kiss, she just blamed it all on herself. There wasn't even forgiveness because she didn't even acknowledge that initiating a kiss with his high school sweetheart in their marital home was wrong. Tbh I'm pretty angry after reading that.

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a fantastic writer. One of a kind. I'm super upset you took down Marvel.
khazrn43 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
The first two chapters brilliant. The third chapter was great except for that kiss. You should have had bitch Barbie be the initiator so that Rachel forgiving him so easily and fast would have made more sense.

Honor the tether! Remember the Drummer!
lefthandedrn chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
This was good until you had Ginn kiss Quinn AFTER being married to Rachel. Just ruined the ending for me. Finn would never do that. And then Rachel forgave him so fast? Some types of angst just isn't needed.
SammiLoves2Write chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So sorry to bother you like this but I was wondering why 'Springtime in Alaska' is removed? I loved re-reading it and it seems to be deleted :( You're really talented and your words have brought me a lot of joy so I would love to see it back u again! xx
Firewifesara chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story was incredible! I was happy, sad, emotional, hurt, grossed out, and totally pleased! Well done!
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This was a good story.
I was worried when Finn kissed Quinn but I was pleased with the end :D
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Loved loved loved! Cat get enough of finchel. This story just had my feels all over the place, thanks! :)
Vicky chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
This is one of the best things I've read. Love your work.
Amybf19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Adorable twisty story! Wasn't expecting some of what happened in it but I liked it!
wewouldsputter chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Ahhh! This is like my favorite story. It was only three parts long but they were so long that it made the whole thing seem like one big long life story - a circle of life, so to speak. And that's what this was, from the talk about the name "Pink Lady" to the end when they finally have a child together.

Two people who were always supposed to be together, testing their love in the real world... and it happened, it worked, the way so many relationships these days don't.

I got teared up at a few points during this. It was just so beautifully written, I loved it! I'm going to check out more of your stories because your style is flawless and everything a story like this should be: hectic and romantic and simple, to the point, straightforward, and yet so interwoven within itself that you have to stop at points and smile because you KNOW the author was doing things on purpose.

Please keep writing. Stories like these should not go overlooked.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Whew! I was really worried with the Quinn part, but Finchel lives on! Good story!
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
That was absolutely lovely. I really wish that Carole had given him that talk on the show.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I know we can't rewrite the past (even on tv shows) and still get to the same present, but that is the way the first season should have gone. Beautiful! "I am, you know" was a GREAT line!
Loveydoveface chapter 3 . 1/31/2012