Reviews for As We Lean Into the Light
SammiLoves2Write chapter 3 . 1/15
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So sorry to bother you like this but I was wondering why 'Springtime in Alaska' is removed? I loved re-reading it and it seems to be deleted :( You're really talented and your words have brought me a lot of joy so I would love to see it back u again! xx
Firewifesara chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This story was incredible! I was happy, sad, emotional, hurt, grossed out, and totally pleased! Well done!
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This was a good story.
I was worried when Finn kissed Quinn but I was pleased with the end :D
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Loved loved loved! Cat get enough of finchel. This story just had my feels all over the place, thanks! :)
Vicky chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
This is one of the best things I've read. Love your work.
Amybf19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Adorable twisty story! Wasn't expecting some of what happened in it but I liked it!
wewouldsputter chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Ahhh! This is like my favorite story. It was only three parts long but they were so long that it made the whole thing seem like one big long life story - a circle of life, so to speak. And that's what this was, from the talk about the name "Pink Lady" to the end when they finally have a child together.

Two people who were always supposed to be together, testing their love in the real world... and it happened, it worked, the way so many relationships these days don't.

I got teared up at a few points during this. It was just so beautifully written, I loved it! I'm going to check out more of your stories because your style is flawless and everything a story like this should be: hectic and romantic and simple, to the point, straightforward, and yet so interwoven within itself that you have to stop at points and smile because you KNOW the author was doing things on purpose.

Please keep writing. Stories like these should not go overlooked.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Whew! I was really worried with the Quinn part, but Finchel lives on! Good story!
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
That was absolutely lovely. I really wish that Carole had given him that talk on the show.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I know we can't rewrite the past (even on tv shows) and still get to the same present, but that is the way the first season should have gone. Beautiful! "I am, you know" was a GREAT line!
Loveydoveface chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Really great story!
iGoToExtremes chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Um, I loved the shit out of these stories when you first posted them on your old account, so finding them today basically made my life. (Maybe my memory just isn't that good but I seemed to notice a few changes from the original - little details here or there that made the story that much better.)

I love how in the first two chapters F and R realize their feelings for one another and are literally bursting at the seams with youthful enthusiastic love. You write them both so well and it just makes me with that this is actually how S1 turned out instead of the prolonged babygate nonsense.

And the future-fic chapter is entirely moving because of the connections you draw to their earlier experiences and how it all ties together to explain their inextricable union. Obviously seeing them fight is never fun, but as long as it all works out in the end I can't complain.

And the whole Pink Lady thing. Too cute.
profitina chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love your fics. I wouldve been totally cool with them hooking up way back when. They've always been meant to be together.
Quibily chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Again, perfect! Those cheesy pet names!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »