Reviews for Harsh Words and Gentle, Bloodied Hands
TeresaTrav chapter 1 . 3/31
love this
kayleigh22012 chapter 1 . 2/28
this little gem was quite enjoyable! :)
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
:) AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I like this very much. Wish it would have been longer.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is great, such a neat twist to Sansa's character. (:
icansoar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Nicely written!
ValyrianSteel chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow. Just WOW. I have no words to tell you have awesome that was. It's a completely different take on Sansa from the usual and I love that you took the whole "knight in shining armor rushing in to save the damsel in distress" cliche and turned in on it's head (though Sandor's no knight, as we all know). I love that Sansa's the one to save herself in this one. And I love that you really highlighted what Littlefinger has turned her into (her line "I lie very well now" really got to me). The whole scene was just so unsettling and unusual but you can't help but feel a little bit of satisfaction that Sansa got her revenge and Littlefinger got what he deserved. And Sandor swearing himself to her at the end was just perfect. Very much in keeping with his character. I'd love it if you kept going with this in some way, but if you leave it as it is it's still a wonderful little oneshot. I hope you write more for this pairing and this fandom in general. Keep up the great work! :)

-A.F
Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I think the last line captured what Sandor is longing for perfectly. He'll always need to serve someone, I feel like it's in his nature. Serving and protecting the woman he loves would make him a true knight. I love that you've shown his feelings for her have grown because she's able to take care of herself. She's not just a scared child anymore, she's committed murder, she can hold her own against him and his temper.
flosnowable chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Simply amazing!

I love your Sansa and Sandors reaction to her and I really want to know how this goes on!

I would love to see you expand a bit upon this story.