Reviews for Lost Control
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
There was no monumental event when Alice died it was simple - but still so sad. I like the build up, that more than anything else gave the death emotion. I've never really 'really' understood the Professor/Magneto relationship but I do say this is just another stamp to the collection. And the OCness - this is very Mcavoy! 'Professor' the last bit of 'Charles' before he truly becomes Stewart! Professor or the middle ground, whichever. The ending was a little disappointing - a bit too abrupt. Overall though, I really liked the story.
Artemis chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I like how the story flows, even if it is unconventional. The story flow almost reflects what your OC can do, look into the future of sorts. And besides, with the sad end coming up first, the fluff doused it a bit which is perfect for me. I usually ask myself when I read really angsty stuff, "Why do I do this to myself?"frankly, I like how balanced it is. Kudos for this wonderful fic, I usually don't take to OCs at all.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
I really like this story but the ending was very abrupt. In the beginning you have the professor come to terms with his wife's death & continuing on with his life. Try to connect the ending to how he later becomes in the first chapter.
Marisa1698 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is amazing! Please keep writing. And if you ever publish a book, pm me and tell me about it! I cried... Could you do chapters about flashbacks of her finding Ororo, or remembering her in the xmen movies?
OWLSCRATCH chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
I have nothing to say except that you're an AMAZING WRITER! This is seriously, honestly, the BEST story I've read on this site. You've got so so so much talent on your hands. I hope you never ever stop writing (:
Dr. Ellie Sattler chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Sorry, submited by accident. Anyway, I was saying that Charles totally deserves a "happily ever after". Keep up the awesome writing!
Dr. Ellie Sattler chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
I love this story. There are simply no other words to express my feelings. I have searched far and wide for good Charles/oc stories, and this one simply takes the cake. I cried when Alice died and during the funeral scene. I was wondering if you could do a kind of remembrance chapter? Maybe during X2 or something where everyone remembers her? I dunno... or perhaps one of Charles and Alice meeting up in the afterlife...I think Charles deserves h
lilfiftyfour chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
I just stumbled upon this today and I'm sooo glad that I did! Read all 14 chapters in one shot, loved each one! I noticed you're asking for prompts so here's a suggestion, do with it what you wish :)

Alice asks Charles about Cuba, she asks him to open up to her about that day about his injury, maybe involves tears (from both of them?) and/or comforting kissing and holding

Just a suggestion, use as little or as much of it as you like or don't use it at all, like I said do with it as you wish :) Regardless, I can't wait for more updates :)
phoenixqueen chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Another wonderful chapter...hmm...and for more plot ideas...what about a chapter with Charles and Alice trying to come up with baby names?

Or...this one's a little odd, but given that Alice seems to have been like Storm's mother - as far as their relationship goes, what about a chapter with Alice and Charles discussing the possibility of adopting Ororo?
Dances With Monkeys chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Lol well I enjoyed it. XD

The part where Charles talked through Raven was my favorite. :)
Dances With Monkeys chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
Bahahahahaha XD

Awesome, but I would consider a T rating. Lol
Dances With Monkeys chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Lol

I wish I had something else to say, but I just chuckled aloud.

'What's your parlor trick?'

'I've seen my future and you're not in it.'

Loved it.
phoenixqueen chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
I'm very much enjoying these ficlets, although I do think it would be nice if you would put them in a chronological order at some point.

As for ideas...you might already be planning this one, but what about the first meeting between Alice and Erik? You mentioned in several of the fics that he tried to recruit her and failed...why not tell us what happened?

Or...how about a moment when Alice meets the X-Men "officially"?

As in, they're in their costumes and everything.

Ooh...or even better...Moira somehow tracks them down despite her memories being wiped and we see her reaction to Alice and the Professor being married? In the movie there was some definite attraction there on both sides, after all.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Sexeh time in the shower is the only way to go. XD

Great update!
cd1 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Love the fic. Got a couple of ideas for chapters, Alice having a vision of Charles falling in the shower and needing help, and the two of them doing something domestic like washing the dishes