Reviews for Firelight
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/19
Aw, Kid Grinch is so cute in here. I liked how Martha May was all flirty and seductive while he was all shy and flustered. So adorable! Haha! The old spinsters just had to come and ruin things for Grinch, huh?

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was awesome! You should SO comtinue this! I would be so flippin' happy to read more! You did an amazing job of keeping Martha and the Grinch in character, while giving Martha that bit of confidence to stand up for her Grinch. :) Seriously, it would be a tragedy to not continue this as they grow up together. #LoveThisStory!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 12/25/2014

Merry Christmas! I'll try and draw a better one later, but this is for you for Christmas! I love all you're work!
angeleyes24245 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I adore the idea of Martha stopping the grinch from leaving I the first place and wonder if you have thought about continuing the story. I'd love to see what happens next.
Inubaki chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Damn... Go Martha! From the seducer to being seduced! I loved it! Awesome work!
Logan the Awesome chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh my...well, let's just say I saw it coming. At first, when you were hinting it, I was like "the cant have sex they're eight! That isn't possible" and was really doubting that it would work. But you made it work! a strange unique way that's likable. Its like...the way you described Martha in the beginning as seductive and such and the way you referred to Grinch as a beast...I don't know, in the end it all worked for me in a strange way. All in all, I likes it; you completely threw me off and had me guessing what would happen until the end. Well done :D
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, my. ::fanning face:: Unexpected, but very ... stimulating.

Thanks for sharing.