Reviews for Well, It's Not So Bad
oddends chapter 40 . 3/27
Wow itachi works fast!
anon trash chapter 20 . 2/7
eh, i agree about Karin, she's super annoying. lol, your note at the end made me laugh for about 10 minutes straight! Thank you!

...I FOUND A NARURO KAOMOJI OMG
(ΞwΞ)
anon trash chapter 7 . 2/6
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! your writing style is amazing, it feels totally natural and fluid, like I'm standing right there! The Akatsuki in our earth is amazing, this made my day 847584939% awesomer (is that a word?) !
anon trash chapter 1 . 2/6
aaaaaaAAAAAAAA THERE AR S! MY LIFE IS SAVED (again) YASSS THANK U!
Reyafire chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
I was expecting Itachis reaction to be more like
"THEY TOOK LAUREN" and then have a massive rage streak before calming down. But meh.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/22/2016
Hahahahahahaha...
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
Damn! That shower...you filled my 'innocent' mind with dark, evil, horrid, and DIRTY thoughts and scenarios.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
I forgot how to breathe at the part with Lauren hanging onto Hidan's feet... I picture the thing in my head and just laughed so hard.
SILVER595 chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Tobi is Obito. Obito pretends to be Madara.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
What the fuck. Isn't Madara with Lauren incest? Did no one else think this?
orangecatzz chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
I was having a heart attack this whole chapter thinking that the person that worked at the Zap Zone was going to say something about Obito! Whew, that would've ended badly...
PuddyKatz chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
'Slightly disturbed'! Ha that's fucking great but that shit is scary and fucked up I'd be all kinds of freaked the fuck out! I can reach the kitchen knives if needed ya what the fuck is she going to do stab there shins like the fuck! She's what 5 common... What... Well, mmm... she might be able to stab there testicals or virgina. Ha that would me funny...-.-
Ya I need help.
Jk
I'm perfectly sane
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Help me
Jk
-3-
Ha
PuddyKatz chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
I can do better shank u
PuddyKatz chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Ya late night b-days I'm so late but who care it's the thought that counts
Storylover2036 chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
WHAT! DO YOU KNOW YOU JUST MAOR SPOILED NARUTO FOR ME ! XP XP P XP XP X PX P XP X PX XP XP XP XP XP XP X PX PX PX XP IM SO DEAD! WHY!