Reviews for Harry Holmes and the Web of Conspiracy
cribinator chapter 1 . 1/15
Hey, I'm looking for the first in this series to read it again, but I can't seem to find it. Did you take it down?
Gitali Aoirhue Kuran chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Err, it's the sequel of The Chronicles of Harry Holmes, right? Then why can't I find the story on your list of stories at ?
Beeker's Lab chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
where's the first one it's gone
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
a little predictable (except Sirius), but I guess that is to be expected.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
No, I HATE IT! :-(
wish we could delete accounts chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Holy crap

Harry faked his death, didn't he

oh my gods

This was amazing. Neville's voice, as always, is exceedingly clear and Neville-ish, appropriately tinted with Watson, and Harry as erratic and brilliant as always. Fleur/Harry I find myself liking more and more as the story goes on, especially knowing that she's now a thief (whoa!). Moriarty hurts my brain, and the revelation of Sirius made me tear up. A fantastic story, and I now go and hunt for the sequel!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
I love your series! I'm going to read the third series now.
azulkan2 chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Another great story. Off to the next in the series.
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
An interesting conclusion. I never thought Voldemort would be Moriarty... And such a way to go for Sirius, I would never want that to happen to him. Well, off to seeing the next one.
JM0RIARTY chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
well the geman thing on Harrrys grave isn't quite right, I'm sorry to say. The first line is good, in the second one, there is something missing or falsely translated. If you get me the two lines in english, I'll translate them for you, if you want...

otherwise I really like Fleur as Irene Adler and Sirius/Riddle as Moriarty.

JM
chronodaimon chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Great! Almost cried when harry had to kill sirus.
robert32514 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Will u be doing anymore of Harry Holmes?
poisoned.hand chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
Love it. Can't stop reading this.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Love the series but I absolutely hated that ending! Not that it wasn't well written or fitting, I just love my happily ever afters! Otherwise, great work!
Starlight chapter 3 . 10/4/2014