Reviews for Hunger, Thirst & Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I know it was your intent for a short one shot but if expanded would be utterly heart wrenching and beautiful. It's still a masterpiece in its own right. Their early relationship had my heart in pieces on the floor but their understanding and acceptance of their feelings and circumstances left me an awe. I'm completely satisfied with the ending and hope to read more Dramione by you.
SazHearT chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
That was such a beautiful story
danydanybb chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Loooove this sooooo much! It made my day super happy! :)
nom nom chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
love reading this story every time. Would have been nice if it was expanded further.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Cute, I was afraid it would end in tragedy.
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
It's not bad but not descriptive enough. There's too much telling and not hardly enough showing in your writing. Flesh it out with details (the showing kind, not more telling). Be descriptive. It's almost impossible to be too descriptive.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Wow! What an amazing story! I loved it from start to finish. Both Hermione and Draco changed over the course of it. There were times you wanted to beat Draco with a stick. The happy ending was hard fought and a pleasant surprise.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
adorable but deep all at the same time
flyingdoves chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is an amazing oneshot that has way to few reviews. Loved the way it was all told from Draco's POV.
Delusional Darcy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was a lot of tell, but I still enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing.
Extacy925 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
loved it...great work
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it! You just gotta love a good angst-sy drama :)
Grace chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is a really good story! I always love stories that go on during the war (:
hzma chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was good! Deserves way more reviews than it currently has. Though I noticed some things were unresolved, such as who exactly attacked Hermione while patrolling. I like that you kept some things from us as it made the story and their relationship develop faster, but a part of me wishes everything was explained...

The lack of actual conversation in this story was refreshing. It clearly shows the character's intent without distracting us from the flow of the story.

All in all, I enjoyed this immensely!
logophile1993 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Perfect. Just perfect. Seriously I have nothing more to add, other than that, you should probably know I logged in especially to review and favourite this story - something I'm normally to lazy to do, because I think its flawless. Honest, dark and yet perfect. Well done!