Reviews for Hunger, Thirst & Love
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 7/5
It's not bad but not descriptive enough. There's too much telling and not hardly enough showing in your writing. Flesh it out with details (the showing kind, not more telling). Be descriptive. It's almost impossible to be too descriptive.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/11
Wow! What an amazing story! I loved it from start to finish. Both Hermione and Draco changed over the course of it. There were times you wanted to beat Draco with a stick. The happy ending was hard fought and a pleasant surprise.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
adorable but deep all at the same time
flyingdoves chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is an amazing oneshot that has way to few reviews. Loved the way it was all told from Draco's POV.
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was a lot of tell, but I still enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing.
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
loved it...great work
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it! You just gotta love a good angst-sy drama :)
Grace chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is a really good story! I always love stories that go on during the war (:
sunshiined chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was good! Deserves way more reviews than it currently has. Though I noticed some things were unresolved, such as who exactly attacked Hermione while patrolling. I like that you kept some things from us as it made the story and their relationship develop faster, but a part of me wishes everything was explained...

The lack of actual conversation in this story was refreshing. It clearly shows the character's intent without distracting us from the flow of the story.

All in all, I enjoyed this immensely!
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Perfect. Just perfect. Seriously I have nothing more to add, other than that, you should probably know I logged in especially to review and favourite this story - something I'm normally to lazy to do, because I think its flawless. Honest, dark and yet perfect. Well done!
ma4petite chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow this one-shot is amazing! It's such a well written story and deserves way more reviews. You could have expanded this story into more chapters to space out the events as the ending seemed slightly rushed.
nikki98 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I read this months ago and yesterday I thought about this one shot randomly. This fic stayed in my subconscious, lol. It took me until 2am to find this fic because I didn't fave it. I normally dont favorite one shots but I certainly did now. Anyway, I loved it enough to think about it like that.
Terra thee Terror chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Woah! This is such a great fic! Perfect one-shot 3 Though, if you wanted, I feel like you could definitely use this as a summary for a ridiculously long drawn out fic. But I really do love the snap-shot feel that you've given this story. Great read :)
scarlet chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is utterly awesome and beautifully done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful story, very moving!