Reviews for Boxing Out
evilnat chapter 13 . 4/16
What a great chapter! It had it all! I loved the sweet ending there. So well done.

Xx
Babette12 chapter 14 . 4/14
Hey hon! Fun chapter. I laughed about what they were going to do at the airport for 4 hours...stand in line is right! I know it's for our safety, but sometimes it just seems ridiculous. I'm always a little nervous when they scan my bag for drugs, because I work with drugs on a daily basis. There's no telling what they may pick up.

Speaking of drugs - here's a fun idea for Edward. Many police departments now have a place where you can drop off prescription drugs. I wouldn't put it past someone to try to break in and steal those. That would be an interesting investigation.

I really laughed at Edward's thought that he wouldn't let his daughter sleep with a guy until she's at least 40. My dad has that same attitude. The fact that I'm now closer to 50 than 40 is irrelevant, by the way. He still gives my husband the evil eye.

Thanks for a fun chapter. I'm really glad Bella's parents approved of Edward and look forward to seeing him going fishing with Charlie. I hope nobody gets a hook caught in their nose (this actually happened to a friend of mine).

xoxo!
Love your Charlie. He's just the right combination of father and compatriot and teacher here. Nice to see the bonding, the understanding and the enthusiasm of the catch. i have never understood the draw of fishing or golf for that matter, both things my father was an avid aficionado of. Been dragged out marlin fishing at 5 am and driven around a hot golf course watching people hit tiny balls around. 0-o Not my thing. Give me a beach, an umbrella and good book.
Cullenosopy chapter 15 . 4/7
Thank you !
bonz245 chapter 15 . 4/7
Very good chapter...great story..thanks.
sfspeedy chapter 15 . 4/7
This was a great chapter between these two. Honest, a bit awkward, stressful. Thank you for the update and for continuing to write such a lovely story.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 15 . 4/7
I love it when someone writes Charlie well. What a great chapter!
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 4/6
I am glad that Charlie and Edward are bonding.. That him and Renee really seem to like him.

Looking forward to more :)
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 4/6
They bonded. Good I am glad Charlie listened to him and did not over protect Bella.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 4/6
good one.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 4/6
I love your story. I just hope you find the commitment to update it for your readers in a more timely manner. You write many a/n's starting with the same sentence. R.L. happens to everyone, but you have to prioritize and it seems this is way down on your list. I am not saying this to be mean. I am saying this because this is WORTH reading and from a readers standpoint it is hard to keep the story line going over long periods.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 4/6
very sweet.
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 4/6
This is what it takes to make a marriage. Even if they never got that far they have the tools right now. Trust, give and take and lastly but really first is Love.
Rochelle Allison chapter 15 . 4/5
so good to see charlie and edward bonding. good stuff; edward's doing this right.
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 4/5
This story sounded interesting. I hesitated to start it because of the small amount of chapters and the 3 years of being in process. I hope you have improved on your updates.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »