Reviews for Always there for each other Sequel
Ministryofchaos chapter 47 . 8/25/2012
Fab end to a brilliant story though i am sad that this is the end of it! :( ive now convinced my parents that im insane by clapping excitedly in front of the computer when i read about hazels morning sickness:D YAY! hope to hear more from you soon!
Nicster chapter 47 . 8/18/2012
Awwww even though I knew the end was coming I'm still very sad, I've enjoyed this fic so much, all the cliffhangers and hospital visits but the love the characters have for each other has always shone through.
Is Hazel pregnant? (at 46, poor Woman!) will the boys be happy in their own home? I feel a sequel to the sequel coming on?!
If not, thank you for this it's been great!
CazB chapter 47 . 8/18/2012
What a way to leave it! Is she or is'nt she?..are we going to get find out? Whatever you decide, have enjoyed every bit of this fic..thanks so much for writing.
markab chapter 47 . 8/17/2012
It was definately worth the wait, Asa, I am feeling sad it was the last chapter. Hazel Preggers? What Really? I am definately intrigued and you HAVE to do a sequel. Pretty please. Well written as always and will live in hope of a follow up. Take care, Mark xx
Shawnyola chapter 47 . 8/17/2012
It's understandable that Aaron felt angry at Hazel and Paddy for keeping their relationship from him and Jackson the way they did and not a nice way for him to have found out either, it must have been a shock for him. I get how he worried about what would happen between him and Jackson if their parents split up.

Aaron's angry outburst at his parents wasn't very nice but they should have announced their relationship before then. It's awful the way he spoke to Hazel and reacting just how she feared he would. 'Oh, I'm just peachy thanks Hazel'! I'm glad he eventually listened to her and apologised for what he'd said. Hazel's reassurance that even if she and Paddy did split, it wouldn't have made any differnce, they were always going to there for the boys. Loved Jackson's 'It's you and me always' to Aaron.

Liked how you moved the story on, with Aaron and Jackson focussing on moving into their new place and Aaron melting into Jackson's arms when he arrived back, even though Jackson had only been away for a night! Aww, that was nice of the boys, saying that they'd stay till after Christmas for Hazel and I just loved how she intended to go OTT. Liked how Hazel and Paddy helped the boys to get the new place sorted though I understand Hazel's sadness at the thought of her 'babies' leaving home, bless her and christening the sofa? Ha, what a naughty pair! Nice dollop of smut there, thank you!

Ha, I really loved the banter about where Jackson was taking them for New Year! Aww, how sweet was he though, taking them all down to London to see the
New Year in? So sweet that he remembered what Aaron had said about going there. What an experience for them all when Big Ben hit midnight! Loved Jackson asking Aaron if he was tired and his response: 'I'm never too tired for that'! Haha! But... Hazel being pregnant? Blimey, who'd have thought! Sequel maybe? Lovely closing chapter Asa, I've really enjoyed this story, thanks so much for writing it! xx
Chicky Babes chapter 47 . 8/17/2012
Hazel pregnant will all go well you have to do a follow up so we know what happens

Loved how Jackson organised the trip for Aaron he's such a lucky man having him in his life and he likes to let him know it

Please update - Like NOW
markab chapter 46 . 8/6/2012
Loving this, Asa, I was only thinking when you were going to update and you did! I really hope the boys reactions to Paddy and Hazel will be okay. please update soon! Brillant writing as usual. xx
Nicster chapter 46 . 8/6/2012
Ooh what's Aaron going to think about Paddy and Hazel? I wonder if him and Jackson will be upset that they've kept it from them but ultimately happy for them both. I love Paddy and Hazel as a couple but please no more references to them in the bedroom ;-)
They all deserve a big lump of happiness after everything that's happened, is it going to be plain sailing from now on?! Look forward to finding out.
Chicky Babes chapter 46 . 8/6/2012
Looks like the boys are finally on the up but how will they take the news that Paddy and Hazel are an item well I hope because they too could do with some happiness after everything that has happened just not sure that keeping it a secret was such a good idea

Loving this Asa Thanks
Shawnyola chapter 46 . 8/5/2012
Hi Asa, thanks for the update - I just love this story! Aww, poor Jackson. I can understand how bored and frustrated he is during his recovery but can equally understand Aaron's reaction of shock at seeing him having walked all the way down to the garage! Aww, how sweet is Aaron's reassurance to him? Loved how you desrcibed how Jackson loved Aaron so much that it scared him, bless.

I'm pleased that Jackson's made such good progress with his physio and it'll be good for them to have a night out - it's long overdue for them. Ooh, Gerry's gone bonkers? Wasn't he always? Though at least they now know he'll be locked up indefinately after attacking people in prison but I can understand how Jackson wanted to face him in court. On the other hand, it's not a bad thing, them not having the stress of facing the court case.

I get that Jackson doesn't feel anything for his dad now - why should he after he shot him? Let's hope Gerry stays where he is for a very long time! I liked Aaron making a joke, asking if Jackson had any more crazy family members or ex-boyfriends who were waiting in the wings. Ooh, steamy bit there - nice ;-)

Blimey, Paddy and Hazel - get them, all cosy in bed! And then... Aaron catching them snogging the following day. It was bound to happen. They really should've told the boys before now but I understand it's been difficult with everything that's been going on but how will Aaron react when he next sees them? And obviously he'll tell Jackson? Hope they'll be ok about it. Nicely written chapter, Asa, update soon x
CazB chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
Finally caught up with the last three chapters...wow..what a rollercoaster of a read that was. Emotional and angst filled, but finally a big smile now it looks like Jackson's going to be able to walk again. Great writing from you as always.
CazB chapter 45 . 8/3/2012
Just caught up with the last three chapters. Complete rollercoaster of emotions... Thank goodness Jackson can walk as always. Hopefully some better times to come for the boys. Loving Hazel and Paddy by the way.
Sorry if this review duplicates..logged in as guest, not sure if it worked.
Nicster chapter 45 . 7/25/2012
Yeay Jackson can walk again, phew! Good job he had the nightmare and fell out of bed! I'm so glad he apologised to Aaron too. Thanks for the update, hope you enjoyed your hols and I'm excited that you have another story in your head!
markab chapter 45 . 7/24/2012
Welcome back Asa, I hope you had a nice break away. I am so glad Jackson is going to be okay in this, Hoping we are going to have a nice uplifting ending...or with another story to mind...will you have more surprizes instore for us.
Brilliantly written chapter. More soon please. xx
Shawnyola chapter 45 . 7/24/2012
Hi Asa, thanks for the update and I hope you enjoyed your holiday? The new story idea sounds intriguing but I'm hoping you'll finish this one off first!

Aww, poor Aaron, sitting at the top of the stairs, not wanting to go back into their room incase Jackson shouted at him again but not wanting to go too far incase he needed him. I bet those spiteful words from Jackson did hurt him. Nice to see Hazel offer Aaron some reassurance.

Nice scene between Hazel and Paddy, aww, they make a nice couple and I'm sure the boys will be happy for them, though I can understand Hazel's reluctance to tell them after everything that's happened. At least Pearl approves!

I'm glad Jackson said sorry to Aaron. I can understand his behaviour in a way but that's no excuse for being cruel like he was to Aaron. Glad also that Jackson acknowlegded the hurt he'd caused Aaron, though it was good that they soon made it up. I liked how mature Aaron was, offering Jackson the reassurance he needed. The line about Jay needing a bath as he stank made me smile! Nice scene with Cain and Aaron at the garage also.

How could anyone not suffer nightmares after what they all went through. I get Jackson having them though and having the roles reversed where Jerry shot Aaron instead of him. Falling out of bed so violently like that was not good, no wonder Hazel freaked out when she found him! I'm glad Aaron was soon on the scene and Jackson seemed reasonably ok.

Did the falling out of bed trigger something in Jacksonls back? I loved the scene where they arrived to see him and were greeted by a standing Jackson! I just imagine their reactions, especially Aaron's, beautifu scene! Great chapter as always, Asa! Please update soon x.