Reviews for Underwater
of course he cares!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was fantastic!
hedtia chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"Ans you care"! Loved it! :)
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aw this was so cute! Of course, Harvey cares about the little puppy, even if he acts like he's a douche.
Yllek chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was fun. You do their voices really well!
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh man... When Donna took off to "find some" I thought for sure she would be coming back with a tampon or pad to use to soak up the blood... I was giggling so hard thinking of the embarassment about to be bestowed on on young Mike and the resulting banter between Mike, Donna, & Harvey because of it. ;p

Totally cute story though!
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Yes, Donna, Harvey does care. This was a good fic, but I expected water and Mike almost drowning. But, it was still an awesome story!

Kind Regards, Gg
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aw, sweet! Very nice. I feel like the banter can be a little hard to pin down exactly sometimes, but no worries! This hit the spot for me- I was in the mood for some good sick!Mike and wittily dry-but-caring!Harvey&Donna and got some Mike!whump in there to boot! Thx! :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved how Harvey got his revenge! Poor Mike he does have the dumbest bad luck. Good story.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love Mike!Whump :D And this was done very skillfully - if I was wearing a hat I would take it off to you ;) I really loved this; thansk for sharing it :)
kalyzio chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww how sweet. :)
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Harvey, who doesn't care, cares. Cute.
Stroma chapter 1 . 11/8/2011