Reviews for Cliche
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Lols 'Toph! Let's get hitched!' Classic! :D
calmingmelody4444 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was funny! I like how Sokka just yelled "lets go get hitched". Good job!
LadyInamai chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
*imagining* Yeah, it's funny. Haha. Love this! ;)
thefanficwriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Funny. Kinda reminds me of one of my friends. He always talks about how if he ever proposes to a girl, he'd probably get laughed at...mostly because the only two female friends he's ever had, one of whom is me. Lol.
BSBotaku chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
awww cute!
TOKKA chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I F*CKING LOVED IT!
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
...rather brief, I have am a fan of Sokkala (Sokka/Azula), Sokklee (Sokka/Ty Lee) and Sokki (Sokka/Suki) but Sokka and Toph...sorry but I just dont see it. Great fic though
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
So dang fluffy... I LOVE IT! It's also funny and celver. Toph would SO laugh at something that cliche. P Very well done. I would try to make it longer, but then again, I'm told to write a five paragraph essay and I write seven pages. This is a great way to read something that is not dragging something out WAY too much. Again, I loved it. Fluff and laughter, two of my favorite reading styles. :)
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Haha. Tokka FTW! I wrote a Tokka story too, only probably not as good.
Spry chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
"FINE! Toph, let's go get hitched!" XD

Great job! Yes, it was a little cliche, but still nice. As instructed, I used my imagination to make it a little more interesting. In my version, they went to a pixie garden where the magical fairies gave Toph her eyesight back and Sokka was so shocked he went into a coma.

Six years later he decides to ask her to marry him again.

Yes, totally whacked. Anyway, well done!

Spry!
BlueLion chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
The setting is nice, but I think you should have taken Toph's blindness into account. Somehow I doubt the view of a clearing might not be something she'd value. Same goes for the immediate recognition of the necklace's beauty ...
Untilthemoonrises chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Good job it was rly funny I can see this as the characters

Ps im to lazy to login in
Edlover23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011