Reviews for A 'Garcia has a plan' story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
nannily chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Spencer's indeed a bit OOC but I don't mind. I love your story! Will it be continued?
xXevanderXx chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
so cute! more please!
IanJa chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
id love the conversation, i can imagine them, sitting/laying in bed, with mischievious grins. gorgeous!
Rayne McKenna chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I think you're too worried. Nothing wrong with some ooc. If we all only wanted 100% in character, there would be no slash and we could just watch the show. :) This is great. I like that Spencer seems so shy one minute and yet he's very experienced sexually. I think it makes perfect sense. 1.) He can be a sexual being, put up a front through one night to get what he needs physically. 2.) His shyness with getting involved with someone he's close with nearly 24/7...well, it's understandable. Lot on the line. Especially seeing that it's not every day you care that deeply. It's fab. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to picking up where you left off! :D
xXevanderXx chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
LOL i love the way spence takes charge, even though he blushes profusely LOL! i love this story and i can't wait for the new edition! .
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Oh man please continue this is awesome. Gotta love Garcia. She is too much.

~Rogue
IanJa chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
just a bit OOC but what the f**k, who cares.

I like the way you wrote the conversation!

Dont you think the chapters too short? yap, definitely! It took me just 2 minutes to read, and its 4:01 in the morning-forget it, im too tired now... write more!
Katty Riddle chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
OMG! Really? that is what the lolly pop is for?
AshStilinski24 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Oh me likey, plus Reid and lollipops...Mmmm
Rayne McKenna chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
VERY CUTE! Don't feel bad about overlapping plot lines. Most are based on embellishments from the show, so anyone with a beef would be a hypocrite. Way I see it, unless you copy and post a story practically word for word, there's no issue. Nothing is 100% original. It's pretty much all been done on every front. Doesn't mean we don't love to read/see variations of content we enjoy. Just go with it and ignore flamers. Two thumbs up!
LorienJY chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Wow, it's really cute. Poor Spencer, his effort will get reward, wont't it?
lastbloom chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Hahaha oh wow, this is great. Please please pleeaase update soon, I wanna know what happens with Reid and his little lollipop :D
xXevanderXx chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
aww so cute i can't wait to read more!
Sabrina D Spellman chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
that was really interesting!

cant wait to see what happens next!

sabrina