Reviews for Epiphanies
Hahahaha! Naruto is sooooo dense.
Ochiphius chapter 3 . 5/23
This was one of the greatest things I've ever read and after 8 reads I've finally decided to comment about how damn amazing it is.
So satisfying and so damn adorable.
Thank you.
a chapter 3 . 4/12
Naruto... *sighs and shakes head* You are such an idiot...
Krishka chapter 3 . 2/16
It was a really lovely fic, moving forward through different perspectives . Naruto's analysis however took the cake. This is do going in my favorite list.
Awwww, sooo funnyyy and sooo cuteee and i just keep re-read this all over again...
underratedchocolate chapter 3 . 1/26
This was so cute and funny- all your characters were spot on!
Rab chapter 3 . 1/2
I love this so much, I think it's my fifth or sixth time reading it (I leave a review each time lol) but seriously every time I feel like reading a cute oneshot I remember this, it's so nicely written and funny and the mini one shots on each character really match their personality if they were to be in a AU, and I loooooovvveee it. I'm so happy you wrote this, in fact I love you too. Authors as great as you are hard to come by, and I'm so glad I stumbled across this little gem the first time. 3
thegreyrabbit chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Lovely story. I love reading stories that include the whole gang and I definitely enjoyed your writing style.
HS chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Hahahahahaha my god that end xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Is Naruto really so dense? That's so cute. Took him six years to realize. This was a wonderful story. Loved it. Thank you or writing.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Is Naruto really that dense in this? ) lol, I loved it
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Hinata's shorter than I am, and I'm still growing.
DUH BOMB chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Oh wow that's sad that it took Naruto that long. Oh well. .. Honestly I loved it! Everyone's way of figuring out that two "unlikely people" became a couple. I love Sasuhina and this was nicely written!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
OH THIS WAS AWESOME!
random716 chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Oh, Kami, Naruto! He IS this dense! I mean, he had to be in a genjutsu to see what he was missing in the canon! I loved every second I used to read this. Totes worth it! Little, almost insignificant things made everyone realize.. My favorite is Tenten, Sai and Kiba's!