Reviews for Oz
ronnyangel88 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
i love this can you please continue
LiliesAreWhite chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I love love love this! Please update soon! Can't wait for more :)
BuckeyeGrrl chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Awwww... Blainers the Cowardly Lion! LOL!

This fic is fun! Can't wait to read more!
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
You have Sue down to the T! I was laughing the whole time I read what she said. I tried to vision her with green skin and I saw it as a face mask like you would do at a spa!
caramarie1918 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
O.K I didn't see that coming. But it was sweet. Shy Blaine is adorable! Sue makes a great witch1
Steffi Star chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I love it. And I don't know if you have read the book or not but the book is a thousand time different from the movie. The ending is the same but they're is this whole section the movie just takes out. :/ Oh well. Update soon!
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Lions and tiger and bears OH MY!

I LOVE this!

so glad you updated and can't wait for the next chapter!

Blaine as the lion

Guh it's just amazing!
Steffi Star chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Awesomeness. But I stand by my opinion; The Wizard is Kurt's mother! My guess is solidified. Or maybe Rachel. : But Kurt's mother I think would fit better.

I'm sorry for my mini rant.

Update soon!
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
hehehe this is cute! I love it!

hope you update soon! :D
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
The lion is either Puck, Finn, or Sam. I don't know, but I know it will be hilarious!
caramarie1918 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I love how he already knows the story and just goes with it! Is the wicked witch going to be in this story?
Squid7000 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
This story is very exciting and cute so far! I love the parallels between Oz and the real world - such as Santana needing a heart, and Brittany and brain. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Blaine needs him some courage? :)

Awesome start!

Squid
caramarie1918 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OMG I love this! My favorite movie of all time and my favorite show put together! In my mind Santana would be the tin "person" because she seems like she doesn't have a heart most of the time. Karofsky would be the cowardly lion,'cause that's what he is , a coward. I think the Wizard to me might be Rachel, 'cause she thinks she knows it all.. I can't wait to read more and find out! :)
Steffi Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I'm guessing the Wizard is Kurt's mother.

Update soon!